[Resolved] Reliance Jio Infocomm — customer service not responding on call 199 more than one hour.

Jafar61 on Mar 8, 2018
I have recharged jio phone mobile no. [protected] on 2/03/2018 by my paytm a/c transaction id [protected] but not activated thatswhy i was dialed on customer service no. I. E 199 on jio phone at 9.04pm and i was waited round about more than 60 min from todays. Only music song playing no customer service responced. I was suffered ear pain, headache, hypertension, mental sress. I think howmany customer are suffering from this bad service, i hope company will provide good service to customer and solve my recharge problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2018
STILL UP TO DATE NOT SOLVED /NOT CONTACTED /NOT RETURN MY AMOUNT OF RECHARGED TWO TIME.

[Mar 09, 2018] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jafar61, Mar 11, 2018
I HAVE RECHARGED FROM GALLARY BUT WHAT ABOUT MY TWO TIME RECHARGE OF 49 -49 AND CUSTOMER SERVIVE .PL HELP THIS IS NOT ONLY ME.
Updated by Jafar61, Mar 17, 2018
UP TO DATE NO ANY RESPONSE FROM COMPANY WHAT THIS MEANS NOT ABOUT THE VALUE OF RECHARGE, WHY THE COMPANY NEGLECT OR NOT ENQUIRE .AM I WRONG ? OR THE COMPLAINT IS WRONG.I WANT HELP.
Updated by Jafar61, Mar 20, 2018
I AM WAITING SHORTLY TAKE HELP OF CONSUMER COURT AGAINST THE COMPANY.FOR NEGLIGENCE OF CUSTOMER.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi, Even I had faced an issue from reliance digital Jio store on purchasing head phones.

I had given a complaint here and also to reliance digital too.. none of them solved my issue .

You can send a mail to cshead.reliance@ril.com about your complaint.

I am not confident that they will solve your issue but at least we should try from our side as a customer.

Jai Hind
Jafar61's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 20, 2018
Thanks if any such company not care consumer, shortly they will know there ability.in marathi NAV MOTHE LAXAN KHOTE.

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio Infocomm - customer service not responding on call 199 more than one hour.