Reliance Jio Infocomm — jio - bad quality customer care and support - they don't care, customer feeling they just care how jio will make money

Darbhanga, Bihar, India
 Manoj K Y on Oct 13, 2018
Dear all,
It was my mistake to choose jio number as my primary number before 6 month despite having lots of complain about them in market, they are just making money to providing internet access to mass of people in india who really doesn’t care about good or bad service (They just play vedeo and happy to pay jio) but when you will talk about service then jio will show you middle finger.
Since last 2 month i am in abroad and i didn’t activated international roaming before leaving india and why i should because i never did for airtel while airtel is working everywhere i go and i just need to recharge and choose plan, while when i faced problem during by bank transaction to get otp and jio number was not working then i contacted to jio care and his reply is really funny, he told me come india then connect your phone to jio networks then actiavate international roaming and go abroad looks like we need to take approval from jio before leaving country, as we all know that we are 21’st sentury and even jio is advertising about digital india then why my roaming can not activate from customer care if i am agree to put recharge whatever need but no they simply said not possible even i requested them that i am in critical problem and can’t withdraw money to pay food and hotel because can’t get otp on my number so please do as special case but they said not possible. My friends i am really disappointed and request you all please don’t choose jio number as main number because they can cheat you any where, i am using airtel since 10 year and never got any problem even visited many country.
I will see jio reply on my complaint within 4 hour if not i will write to trai or will go to consumer court for what i faced issue yesterday night and i slept on street because of jio... Worst experience of my life : (
My number is [protected] and my name is manoj kumar yadav, email is manojy.[protected]@gmail.com
Jio is not making digital india looks it is looting india and fooling india people: (

[Oct 13, 2018] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio Infocomm - jio - bad quality customer care and support - they don't care, customer feeling they just care how jio will make money