Reliance Jio Infocomm — jio roaming

stephenjose on Feb 12, 2018
I recharged friends jio prepaid number [protected] with rs1001 for international roaming while he is in uae.
But he not able to receive any roaming services. When i visited jio office they say that roaming not available in dubai. Since that is not possible i requested them to refund my money. They said they e mail the issue to jio infocom and will refund soon. But even after 5 months i didnt receive any reply.
They are keeping my money and not providing the service. Please help address this issue. They are adamant that they would not refund my recharge amount.

[Feb 12, 2018] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Thedk's response, Feb 05, 2018
And also his agent dint have manner how to talk with customer he claim on me that why i am using jio service
Internet
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have used data approx 300 mb @ 12:30pm and in morning data showing 100% consumed
i'll share u the screen shot

Internet low speed
While i help to my three friends to recharge ru: 300 jio internet by my debit card..it takes eccexs the limited, like 800/1100/1200 and i was shocked...
I have recharge 459 rs and he is giving only 1gb per day high speed acording to the plan i have recharge more than his plan now he is giving 2 gb per day high speed data for thise person who has recharged 448 for same 84 days
My sim stop working and i contact to jio care from number [protected] and they suggest me that i should visit to near by jio store when went there they said they will provide byt till today no response my number was [protected] and till today no responce what shall i do
So many time i booked complaints on networks issues but no one solved the issue . now iam requesting to you please. solve the issue as possible. please. facing lot of problem with the JIO Sim ...
I purchased jio phone (Rs.1500) two days before in that i have not recived the cable to connect to tv. So pls inform when and where will i get the cable. Whether i can connect with pc with this cable. Pls. Clarify

Name : A.Arumugam
Phone no:[protected]

With regards

A.Arumugam
Given lots of complain for slow speed, but not solve yet. i told them to hold my plan until problem fixed. They are not agree and also not agree to refund my recharge amount. What to do ??

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio Infocomm - jio roaming