[Resolved]  Reliance Jio Infocomm — Recharged Rs 2599 at my JIO prepaid number [protected] on 23rd july, 2021 but as per plan my Hotstar VIP not renewed

I made a recharge of RS 2599 plan in my jio prepaid number [protected] on 23 rd july, 2021... I got the daily call + dataplan for 1 year as per the plan BUT my HOSTAR VIP Subscription for 1 year i.e from 23 rd july 2021- 22 nd july 2022(which was also included within the plan ) for the next subsequent year had NOT BEEN RENEWED.
I contacted HOTSTAR customer TEAM but they are clearly saying that its the problem of JIO as NO RECHARGE SUBSCRIPTIONS has been received by hotstar to the d4stined jio number from their end.(EMAIL ATTACHED).
I also contacted JIO CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE by PHONE (as theirr chat section us automated and very harrsassing) 2 TIMES . 1st executive told that its the technical issue of jio and within 24 hours it will be restored.. 2nd executive got no clue.
2 DAYS have passed, still no resolution..so, its my EARNEST REQUEST TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ACTIVATE MY HOTSTAR SUBSCRIPTION at my jio NUMBER [protected] (the same number i made recharge )
Its really shameful as well as harassing that even after recharging the entire amount, customers like us is being harassed like this..
YOUR ACTIVE COOPERATION IS HIGHLY SOLICITED
MY JIO CONTACT NO - [protected]
DETAILS ATTCHED HERE WITH
Recharged Rs 2599 at my JIO prepaid number 6290369675 on 23rd july, 2021 but as per plan my Hotstar VIP not renewed
Jul 28, 2021
Hotstar being activated by jio
Jul 26, 2021

Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Reliance Jio Infocomm
    Reliance Jio Infocomm Phone
    Reliance Jio Infocomm Address
    Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001