Reliance Jio Infocomm — showing incorrect usage of data and data exhausted without even using

Hitesh1401 on Nov 14, 2019
Today (14 november 2019) i connected my jiofi device ([protected]) to my laptop. I checked available data and it was showing 2gb available. After using facebook on my laptop for the 30 minutes, the daily limit of 2gb was exhausted. Without connecting any other device, without downloading and without playing any videos, the data got exhausted in 30 minutes. Similar thing happened yesterday too. I request the company to please look into the matter and restore my available data.

[Nov 14, 2019] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Internet speed of jio telecom is too much slow. if tried to call from my jio number but they cant pic the call about 30 minutes.this problem is about one month before started so please solve my issue.
change to another Network . recheck

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio Infocomm - showing incorrect usage of data and data exhausted without even using