[Resolved] Reliance Jio — Sim problem

Rahargora, Jharkhand, India
 krmishra.sunil
I (Sunil kumar mishra) purchased lyf mob with jio sim no-[protected] and reg mob no [protected] on 3 sep 2016 at jamshedpur, azad market and retailer name-help point, but till now it is not active. Whenever i ask regarding this issue from retailer he only reply me to wait for 2 days more, server problem, caf prob, holiday, main guy is on leave, orn is not generated (I dont know what is orn) etc with new story everyday. Your customer care no. Is also useless because 3 to 4 time i call but it was on hold for more then one hour but nobody pickup my call only listening music. Is there any guy working in your customer care? God knows... Neither i m getting any answer through mail because many time i have complaint from mail also. Please reply me when my sim will be active after ur offered period will be expire or before as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 8, 2017
Problem solved
deap's response, Sep 15, 2016
The worst service Provider

Comments

Lol it willl take time, free mein mil raha hai wait nahi kar sakta kutte?
I think never active this sim because offer will close delay more then 18 days still no activation reliance jio sim
The worst network provider.a cheater that is cheating me .in spite of proper network area the service is not being provided properly.the network remains too busy to connect the call.thus we are being cheated.i m customer of jio advises not to accept it.
Whenever i call a number, it says "all lines to this routes are busy."
Unable to make calls
Slow internet

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Reliance Jio - Sim problem