Reliance Led (Re-Connect) — I'm complaining about screen damaged

I had purchased reconnect tv led 24" from reliance digital, Dwarka sector 10 Delhi 28th October 2016 on diwali.
my led screen got damaged. I have complaint in reliance digital but not proper solutions or response I have complained to the service persons thrice and waited for 1 Weeks………….. But everytime, they register the complaint and did not attended.
& complaint at customer care of reliance digital But form there also no response is coming.

Thanks ®ards
DELHI
Pin code-110071
Mobile no-[protected], [protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

At Your Service,
Reliance Digital
Hello Team,

I registered a complaint on March 30, 2018.

After so many follow-up your executive came without any equipment. He said as of now he don’t have part with him and he will come next day along with the TV part that needs to change.

This is something more than pathetic service I ever seen. Please look into it on urgent basis or I will contact to consumer court.

Here is the mobile number of your useless executive – [protected]. I called him so many time but he did not picked my call. Please do let me know what needs to do in this case?

Relationship ID: [protected]