[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — Life insurance claim

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 Ânkit Saini
I hemlata Saini .request to please listen me. I have lost my husband on 11/9/2016 due to some serious disease he had a life insurance of worth 400000 rs in reliance life insurance company he had taken insurance policy 3 years ago and depositing premium timely . my husband name is bhawani Singh age 41 years and company is refusing for giving claim to me so please take strict action and provide me a claim
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2016

[Oct 26, 2016] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 27, 2016
Dear Ms. Saini,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly send us an email with your Policy number and current contact details at rnlife.[protected]@relianceada.com with a brief description of the issue and a reference to this web post. Our Service team will quickly assist you with a response to your concerns.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

Comments

Main ashwani kumar mukerian se kush time phele muje mool chand or r.k.gupta naam se do bado ne call kari or bole ki app ham se insurance karva layje hum app ko reliance ki achi payment dilva dege app hum ko 25000 do hum app ko 30000 dege ab phone nahi othate no.[protected] or [protected]hai on dono ke mera no.[protected] plz help me sir
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Nov 2, 2016

Dear Mr. Kumar,

As discussed with you in detail, we regret that we are unable to process your request. We have sent across an email response addressing your grievance. Please write to us at rnlife.headcustomercare@relianceada.com for any clarification regarding the same.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
Policy mature but mature amount less than from total pay amount

policy no.18218878

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - Life insurance claim