[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — loan against policy

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 dipparmar on Jun 14, 2018
Reliance life insurance what is going on. Are you playing some kind of games with me. Few days back i received a call from[protected] a lady. She was so polite & she heard each & every details of my concern very carefully after couple of days i received another call from same number & they approved my case & ready to refund my investment amount. Very next day i received a call from another number[protected] & she said they cant refund me my amount.. How can this possible... Why reliance is playing with me.. I want each & every answer from company about this. When it is very clear from the first mail how your agents cheated with me then also you are not accepting mis sale in this case... Please check below attachments i am sending you all the conversation between me & the company from past fee days... You will clearly hear they approved my case..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 16, 2018

[Jun 14, 2018] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2018

Your concern is our priority! To serve you better, we request you to mail rnlife.[protected]@relianceada.com. We will get back soon.

Comments

I have been deposit Rs. 14820= against policy no. 51373705, Cl ID. No. 87052221 through Axis Bank Leh on December 2017. kindly send policy status and payment receipt through my email. id [protected]@gmail.com

Tsering Angchok
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2018

Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we are glad that we were been able to assist with your concern. Please write to us for any clarification regarding the same.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had paid two half yearly payments on my insurance no 50295667. I have not received the payment receipt. I am in need of it for IT filing. Please do the needful at the earliest
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2018

We have sent across an email response addressing your query. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we are glad that we were able to assist with your concern. Please write to us at [email protected] for any clarification regarding the same.

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - loan against policy