[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — mis selling of policy no. 53143697

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 vijaynagar on Aug 24, 2018
My name is vijay kumar:

Iwhen i recieved call from executive, he told me, if i can give rs. 50000/- for three year then i can take 227000/- after three year..

But both number are got switch off [protected] (Deepak relience), [protected] (Rohit relience)

Dear sir they told wrong thing that can give me 227000/- after 3 year.

I believed on soft word.

Now i visited kirti nagar-branch, they ignore me told me you can go any where..

I pay this money to get help of 227000/- for my sister marriage after 3-4 years as executive ensure me.

They told if get call for verification, just tell everything is okay otherwise they policy will reject by mr. Rohit.

Please help me., i am help less. I am in dipression
They give me false promise. I make complaint to relience but they refuse two times. They told we sent you policy and you need to read it, but could not able to understand legal language.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2018

[Aug 24, 2018] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Aug 27, 2018
Dear Mr Kumar,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

Updated by vijaynagar, Aug 31, 2018
kindly waiting for action on my mis selling complaint.
Updated by vijaynagar, Sep 17, 2018
dear Sir/madam

I am waiting for reply

Comments

Dear Mr Kumar,

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
Sir, I paid Rs. 10635.00 as renewal premium on 22 Jun 18. My policy no. 52254436. I have not received my premium receipt till datr. Therefore I request you to e-mail my receipt on email ID [protected]@yahoo.in

Anuj Kumar
Mob no. [protected], [protected]
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Sep 3, 2018

Dear Sir, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we will get back to you shortly with a resolution.

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - mis selling of policy no. 53143697