[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — Not received premium paid receipt

Jhansi, Jhansi District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rajeev patairiya

I have paid my insurance premium of rs.12, 500/- through online payment against my policy no.13747969, but till date, I have not received premium paid receipt and also updated in my account.

I request u to kindly send the receipt immediately for claiming u/s 80c and also update the same in m y account.

Thanking u.

Rajeev kumar Patairiya
477 mashia ganj sipri bazar Jhansi U.P.-284003
Policy no. 13747969
Mobile no.[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2017

[Feb 08, 2017] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2017
Dear Mr. Patairiya,

We have sent across an email response addressing your query. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we are glad that we were able to assist with your concern. Please write to us at [email protected] for any clarification regarding the same.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

Comments

Hi sir, plz provide the receipt for IT purpose and the policy no:[protected]anchuri shyam sunder as earliest to my mail id: [email protected]
Thanq
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 8, 2017

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
I have paid my insurance premium of rs.13644/- through online payment against my policy no.18710796, but till date, I have not received premium paid receipt and also updated in my account.

Thanking u.

M.Hariharanatha Rao
Penna cement ind ltd, Ganeshpahad, Wadapalli(po)-508355
Nalgonda(Dt), Andhrapradesh /Telangana
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2017

As discussed with you in detail, we regret that we are unable to process your request. We have sent across an email response addressing your grievance. Please write to us at [email protected] for any clarification regarding the same.

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - Not received premium paid receipt