[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — policy no 01506851

Roorkee, Haridwar District, Uttarakhand, India
 hemantkarora on Dec 16, 2017
Premium receipt of rs. 50, 000/- paid on 31/03/2011 not received so far.

Have been approached over telephone to further deposit 50, 000/- to get back 1, 70, 518/- which is the current value of the money multi plan with pp term 10 years. Caller manush jain is refusing to send mail. Call received from [protected].
Is it a genuine caller? From relance?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2018

[Dec 16, 2017] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2017
Dear Mr. Arora,

Your concern is our priority! To serve you better, we request you to kindly email us at rnlife.[protected]@relianceada.com with correct policy number. Our service team will be glad to assist you.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

Comments

I am Abdul waheed, policy no 18295643 asking u that my money back policy check not received still.20/12/2017 is the date to renew my policy I.e premium payment.so send my check of inr 13500/.And my mobile no changed.I.e [protected].The future corresponds may only to this no. only
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017

Dear Mr. Waheed,

We have sent across an email response addressing your query. Further to your telephonic conversation with our service representative, we are glad that we were able to assist with your concern. Please write to us at [email protected] for any clarification regarding the same

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team
I have paid the premium of Rs.29667 for policy No.50636740 on 20/12/2017. But till date I have not received the Premium paid receipt. Please forward the same at the earliest so that it could be sent to bank authorities for calculation of TDS.

Avinash Chander Malhotra
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2018

Dear Mr. Malhotra,

Your concern is our priority! To serve you better, we request you to mail us your correct policy number at [email protected] We will get back soon.

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - policy no 01506851