Reliance Life Insurance — premium paid receipt for the year 2019.

Uttam Value Steels Limited, Wardha, Maharashtra, Wardha, Wardha District, Maharashtra, India
 vdbhende on Mar 7, 2019

I have paid my insurance premium of rs.15, 000/- through online payment on 06/03/2019 against my policy no.11732087, but till date
I have not received premium paid receipt and also updated in my account.

I request u to kindly send the receipt immediately for claiming u/s 80c and also update the same in m y account.

Thanking u.

Vijay d. Bhende

[Mar 07, 2019] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vdbhende, Mar 07, 2019
Complaint received by Reliance Life Insurance please do the needfully.

Comments

Policy No. 5019835 surrendered on 27, 2.19 @ NAV of 27 2.19. The value comes to around
Rs. 10, 40, 000/- the amount should have been credited to my bank by 2nd March 19. Till date money has not been transferred by RLIL. RLIL may please be asked to explain the delay. Also interest be paid on amount due till date of payment @ 18%
Respected sir,

My name is subhash nishad. I have joined reliance nippon life insurance company limited as an agent in 2010. I haven't doing any business for that company. My license validity also expired. But my pan number looked up in irda portal.
My pan no. is ALBPN0950C.
My agency code is. 21063051

Thanks & Regards

1-800-30008181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - premium paid receipt for the year 2019.