[Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance — Surrender value of my life policy

Vijayawada (rural), Andhra Pradeshvijayawada, India
 forte
My policy no is 51847625 has been in force for the past three years. I would like to withdraw and is want to know the surrender value thereof. I have paid all my premia upto date. According to the dictates of my financial structuring, i have invested disproportinately in life insurance products and would like to correct the imbalance.
B muralikrishna
Vijayawada
Mail id : murali. [protected]@shgroup.in

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2016

[Oct 10, 2016] Reliance Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
hegde1001's response, Oct 12, 2016
how can i get get that amount
hegde1001's response, Oct 12, 2016
today i called so many times to the customer service and also i chat with live .. there is no response from them
hegde1001's response, Oct 12, 2016
while i am calling i didnt get the call for long time
Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2016

We have made repeated attempts to get in touch with you based on the contact number updated in our records. However we have been unable to establish contact with you. We request you to kindly write to us at rnlife.[protected]@relianceada.com with your updated contact number so that our service representative may get in touch with you at the earliest and resolve any concerns which you may have. We sincerely regret any inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Team

Comments

Today i put two wheeler policy in your site first i got the message before payment that error so i placed second time time to renew second time i got a conformation that renewed but two time debit in my account my policy no is [protected] on 12.10.2016.. kindly return the amount asap..
Sir, I n venkateswareddy, my code in reliance life is RLIC22002444, I had applied for noc on 04/11/2016, yet no correspondence.

1 800 3000 8181
    9th floor/10th floor, Building No. 2, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound, Next to Hub Mall, Behind I- Flex building, Goregaon, (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Reliance Life Insurance - Surrender value of my life policy