[Resolved] Reliance Mart — damaged plastic containers received

diff_2013 on Jul 24, 2018
Today i purchased just a couple of items from reliance mart aundh pune.
It was a pack of 4 small container boxes.
There was some discount on it but the product was recently manufactured.
So i picked it up.
Later when i opened the pack at home i was surprised to find that the lids of two of the boxes were already broken at the corners.

See the attached picture. Also see the picture for the name of the manufacturer. It's godhani plast daman

It's hard to tell if the product is of very poor quality or did reliance not handle the boxes properly when on shelf. This is a problem with the big brand stores.

I have been a regular customer of reliance mart and i am really disappointed with this experience.

damaged plastic containers received
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2018
Updated by diff_2013, Jul 25, 2018
I wish to inform the consumers that this may not be the fault with Reliance Mart. In fact now I conclude that the original product is of inferior quality. The plastic lids of this product can not sustain the pressure of the packaging.

I got a replacement from Reliance, however when I opened the new pack again, the lid of one of the container cracked. This means that the product has low quality issues and the plastic lid is not able to sustain the pressure of the packaging. When you open the pack the pressure is released and the lid cracks.

I advice consumers to avoid such unbranded plastic container items from such big departmental shopping stores.
I am leaving it hear as there is no point in following up this any further. I shall dump the containers and accept my bad luck of such purchase decision.

Thanks. This thread may be closed and marked as Resolved in principle.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

19-9-3/ E /5, Abhi Towers, Next To Minerva Hotel, Renigunta Road, Renigunta Road, Tirupati, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India - 517501
    Reliance Mart - damaged plastic containers received