[Resolved]  Reliance Smart — charged money for carry bag

I have done shopping in reliance smart retail shop at bestech mall mohali on 27th aug 2019. At the billing counter they charged money from me for carry bag. According to court rules no retail shop or outlet can charged money for carry bag while shop from store. I want to register my complaint against reliance smart retail shop. Kindly suggest me...
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2019
I have received no call or message from company side till date. It clearly shows neglegence of Customers. Poor customer service.

[Sep 06, 2019] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear,

Please provide me the solution how can I withdrawal my PF from Reliance communication. I was in MPCG circle.my Old mobile number also discontinue.

I Leave the JOB In 2011 required withdrawal my PF

PF account number -: 35011190
My Employee number -: 35011190
work Place -: Bhopal
State-: MP

Shafeek meman
My PF is pending from Reliance Communications (Reliance Integrated Services Pvt. Ltd). I resigned in February 2009. And till date I have not received my provident fund. My Employee No. 35021230
Kindly provide the PF number to withdraw to my SB account where the salary used to be credited.

Reliance Communications