[Resolved] Reliance Trends Online Shopping — Returned the products but received no refund. 19 june 2017 # tr00438268

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 mrithas
I bought some clothes from Reliance Trends online shop. None of the clothes size and styles fit me, so I have returned their items.

The order was delivered through Aramex courier services. At the time of delivery, I gave my debit card as it was COD. But the delivery guy said, he did not have swiping machine. The only option was to give cash. I gave the required amount and accepted the order.

Later I tried the clothes, they were very cheap, so I raised the return request but the refund was reloaded into Reliance Trends wallet.

I told them to refund the money to my bank account, since I did not like any products from their website, but of no use. Even the very promocode cannot be used to buy another products with discounts.

I wrote them tens of mails and made calls, but it said their company rules are strict.
I DONT WANT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM RELIANCE TRENDS, FOR WHAT I SEEK IS NOT FOUND THERE.

BUT RELIANCE TRENDS COMPELS AND FORCES ME TO BUY FROM THEM.

PLEASE SEND THE REFUND.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-02 11:26:32
How you can do this, Consumer complaints? Nobody contacted me so far, each and every minute I am waiting for it...Still the money is with Reliance Trends... How you can do this? I have hope in you... that you would really help the customers and not the owners of the companies. It happened same with Snapdeal complaint.

[Jul 12, 2017] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Can we take serious legal action against dis ### comp?

No 62/2, Richmond Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025
    Reliance Trends Online Shopping - Returned the products but received no refund. 19 june 2017 # tr00438268