[Resolved]  Rema Technology — this is a data entry work company asking money for several times

Firstly i got mail from rema techology for data entry work in that they have written that i have to complete 150 pages of data in 15 days . remuneration for that will be 28500/- they have sent me an e-agreement copy for entering into this. after that i completed my work . but they told that you have not reach accuracy level so i have to pay 9800/- reg fees which was written in agreement. so i paid that.
after that a person called me for another expenses / penalty that i have to pay them . he said that he is an advocate. later on i got calls And mails from noc dept. and they are also asking for money for breaching contract under section 72, 73, 74, 75 . i told them i will not pay it is not written in agreement. so they told me they will file a case against me . i came to know that this compny is fraud . and now im not going pay any amount to them. the person which has mailed me has given me some details : name- ARUSH SHUKLA, NO. [protected]. Legal notice no. FF00851287TH.
Another person who told me that he is advocate was literally scolding on me for money . and if i won't way they will sue me. details are : SAHIL SAXENA
NO. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2019
I got call from consumer complaint forum regarding this .. and they told me that they have words with the fraud company and they will not contact me again and they will cancel my agreement. So hopefully it is resolved.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Related Complaints

HANUMAN CHOWK RD, MIDC , CHIKALTHANA, MAHARASHTRA 431201, Chilkalthana, Maharashtra