[Resolved] Renault — Battery drainage/discharge problem in KWID 1.0 RXT

Tiswadi, Maharashtra, India
 pde
On 11/10/2016, I purchased a motor vehicle KWID 1.0 RXT. Unfortunately, the vehicle has not been satisfactory as it showed system error/ operational fault error not a month after the purchase. We were asked to get it repaired from Verna Service Center. We did as directed. However, on 09/01/2017, the display was showing low battery. We launched a complain against this in renault, they sent technician to test who said ALTERNATOR BREAKDOWN/not in working condition.
I rely on my car for transport.
I want exact reason behind this breakdown within 3 month of a purchase.
I am not recommending any of the buyer to go for this car as its a pathetic car and so as the after sale service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2017

[Jan 09, 2017] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2017
Hi pde, kindly share your contact details and our team shall get in touch with you shortly.

Comments

Same issue... apart from all battery is serious problem...i was with my family it stopped 2 times

My mobile no. [protected]
Renault Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2017

Dear Pradeep,

Kindly allow us some time to escalate the matter to the concerned team. We'll get in touch with you
No resolution yet... I am very disappointed with Renault service.. car keeps on off due to bettery issue but no support from kwid service centre, rather then they are giving senseless reasons..

I am going to consumer court now...
Car is getting off within 2 minutes if ignition is off
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2018

Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2018

Dear Pradeep,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard.
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 6, 2018

Dear Pradeep,

We understand that our team has contacted you for your mentioned concern and shared the necessary clarification. Further, our dealership team is in touch with you for necessary assistance. In case of any support required, please feel free to contact us at 1800-300-44444.
I purchased Renault Kwid AMT 1.0 in October & same issue (Battery gets drained) started in December. The car has been with dealership from 3 weeks but no resolution yet.

The dealership can't even diagnose the issue. They send the car saying no issue & the car shuts down once it's home (battery gets completely drained) & we need to send in back.
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2018

Dear Customer (kwid8t3),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Renault Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2018

Dear Customer (kwid8t3),

We understand that our team had contacted you and provided necessary assistance on your reported concern. In case any support required in future please feel free to connect with us at 180030044444.
Renault Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2018

Dear Customer (kwid8t3),

Our team tried contacting you, however, there was no response. Further, we understand that you shall be visiting the dealership as per your convenience. In case of any support required please feel free to contact us at 1800-300-44444.
Your contact[protected] is not working
Renault Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2018

Dear Surinder Chand,

We would request you to please try again after some time. In case the issue still persists, do let us know. We will surely look into it. Moreover, you can also drop an email at [email protected] or contact your nearest dealer for assistance.
I had purchase Renault Kwid RXL 800 CC in 2016.
But battery problem is not resolved yet.I had visited service center many times but they replied that battery is expired and new one should be installed.
I am really disappointed by Reanult.
Vikrant Mishra
No -UP81 BM 7973
Agra
Renault Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2018

Dear Vikrant,

I had purchase Renault kwid RXT DL1CW1342.
I am facing Battery Problem .I am really disappointed by Renault

my no-[protected]
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 7, 2019

Dear Vivek,

Your issue is being forwarded to the concerned team. Please allow us some time to look into this for you.
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 7, 2019

Dear Vivek,

As checked, we understand that our team has spoken to you on your reported concern and we request you to visit the service centre for further assistance. In case of any support required please feel free to contact us at 1800-300-44444.

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - Battery drainage/discharge problem in KWID 1.0 RXT