Renault — car not being delivered on time.

Gaurav_Chandra on Jan 2, 2018
Have booked renault car on sep -17. Not clear information provided as i require, address proof of kolkata, i was new in the city.
My 3 emi from sbi bank has been debited - from oct, nov & dec -17 respectively. And, still as of today car is not delivered to me.
Again, asked me to open new account and pay bribe and they will settle the matter.
I want to know how can i move to court? As i didn't get car & 3 emi already deducted by bank without proper address proof.

Below are details of the showroom

Vibrant motors — no. 225-c, ajc bose road,, kolkata, west bengal 700020

[protected], [protected],[protected]

Kindly help me

[Jan 02, 2018] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Gaurav,

We always assure our customers to have a pleasant experience with us. We're forwarding your issue to our concerned team and will get back to you.
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Gaurav,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard.
Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Gaurav,

We understand that our team has shared requisite information regarding the vehicle delivery. In case of any support required, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or call us at[protected].
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - car not being delivered on time.
    www.bdomains.com