[Resolved]  Renault — charged handling charges on my kwid car which is illegal

I have purchased the car from renault mysore road bangalore

As per the article from cartoq.com handling charges are illegal in india.

But i have paid 3.5k at the time of registration. I would like get a refund of 3500 rupees at the earliest.

I contacted showroom & customer relationship manager (Sheril) for the refund. She refused to pay the money back to me stating we are not paying. Do what ever u want!

Ban renault in india
Apr 26, 2018
Mar 14, 2018

Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 15, 2018
Dear Sriram,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Mar 24, 2018
Dear Sriram,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard.
Mar 26, 2018
Dear Sriram,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared the necessary clarification in this regard. In the case of any support required, please feel free to contact us at[protected].
Mar 27, 2018
Updated by Sriram3227
Not happy with your service!!! I just need my refund back... Let me know if Renault will provide the refund or not..!

If your not providing i will file a case against you guys!!!
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Https://www.facebook.com/gunadce2007/posts/[protected]
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2018
Dear Customer (gunaseelan.B),

We understand that our team has contacted you and extended the necessary support in this regard. Further, the vehicle has been inspected and there was no anomaly observed. Kindly do not have any apprehensions regarding the vehicle. For any further assistance, you may directly contact the dealership or call us at 1800-300-44444.

Renault
    Renault Address
    ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017