[Resolved]  Renault — kwid climber running off while driving. clutch, brake, steering very hard in that situation.

I bought kwid Climber on aug-18. While driving in 20-30kmph it's automatically running off, that time clutch, break and steering are very hard. When I am turn on with the key only all will come normal condition. Service team can't able to rectify that problem. I met an minor accident recently due to this problem. I was done my driving test with renault service. They accepted there is no fault in my driving. So I filed a consumer complaint against dealer. I want my cash back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2020

[Mar 18, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2020 Dear Customer ( Vinovais ),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Renault Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2020 Dear Customer ( Vinovais ),

As checked, we understand that our team got in touch with you and shared the requisite information in this regard. In the case of any support required, please feel free to contact us at[protected].
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Renault
    Renault Address
    ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017