[Resolved]  Renault — manufacturing defect in vehicle

I bought kwid amt mh496012 from unnati vehicles, nagpur in january 2017 and since then the car has been sent to the service centre for about 8-10 times. Theres always a manufacturing default may it be cooling or accelerator or the gear shifting button. It always takes at least 4-5 days for the repair which causes immense inconvenience to me. This time there was accelerator issue and the car did not even move and i got stuck in the middle of the road, the car was towed to body shop and now they are saying it will take more 4 days to get the part. Very dissatisfied and disappointed with the service and the vehicle unit too, i want a replacement for the unit as there are many manufacturing defaults. Kindly revert back as this is not what i expected from renault because i already own a fluence and its service is good.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018

[Mar 16, 2018] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response Mar 17, 2018
Dear Customer (Rajas Mote),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Apeksha Bagade's response Mar 18, 2018
not working my car properly and not geting solution my problem ur Renault team
Apeksha Bagade's response Mar 18, 2018
[protected] number is not responsible
Apeksha Bagade's response Mar 18, 2018
[protected] is my contact number please contact me Renault team fast
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Not working my car properly and not geting solution my problem ur Renault team
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 24, 2018

Dear Apeksha,

Renault Address
    ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017