[Resolved]  Renault — non responsive service centre.

I took my renault kwid car to renault service center for repairing two months back in january 2020. However, the employees there said that they have less manpower and heavy work load, so i should come back with the car after a week or two. I took my unrepaired car back and came back after two weeks. But again the employees there did not respond and gave similar excuses. I since then, more than two months have passed, and i have called them several times and visited the service center several times but all to no avail. My car has now developed more faults due to non-repairing. As it is the only service center of renault in kashmir valley, they know that the clients have no other option, hence they are taking the customers for a ride. We, the customers of renault are facing hardships due to this.
Kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue at an earliest.
Amir nabi sofi
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2020

[Mar 10, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response Mar 11, 2020 Dear Amir,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Renault
    Renault Address
    ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017