[Resolved]  Renault — Not getting tax invoice of logistics and essential kit

Respected Sir, On[protected] My mother Mrs.Chitra Saikia Purchase a 1.3L MT Petrol Turbo Duster (RXS) variant bearing Engine No- BS6D053570 and VIN - MEEHSRV1FL8000137 from TARINIPUR AUTOSOL Pvt.Ltd ; Situated at Duliajan - 786602 of District- Dibrugarh in the state of Assam. On the date of purchase of the above mentioned vehicle the dealer charged (Rs. 5650/-) in the name of Essential kit and a sum of ( Rs.6000/-) as Logistics charge but sir till today they have not provided my mother the Tax Invoice of the above mentioned charges. We have contacted the sales department of the dealer but they didn’t gave any positive response till now. Today while my mother requested the Tax invoice for the essential kit through the MY RENAULT mobile application we got the Tax invoice for the essential kit in my mom registered mail Id where it has been clearly mentioned with detailed particulars that the amount is Rs.3650 but the dealer has charged Rs.2000 extra from us which is completely an unlawful practice. So sir we will be very much Thankful to you if you kindly look into the matter and help us in this situation by refunding the extra money charged from us and also by providing us the Logistics money receipt as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2020
Within 5 days my problem has been solved jointly by Mr.Sujit Sharma (7002619799) and Mr.Anup chetry ( 8011017432).They together discussed the matter with the Accounts department of the company after which we got the refund.The problem could have been solved some times earlier but since festive season was around and moreover their accounts manager was out of station so it took a bit more time...Anyways I am satisfied with their service and also thankful to the complaint management team of Renault India...Thanks Renault 💐

[Nov 13, 2020] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response Nov 16, 2020 "Dear Customer (abhinov14),

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern."
Updated by abhinov14 Nov 17, 2020 I have not received any message in my inbox
Renault Customer Care's response Nov 17, 2020 Dear Customer (abhinov14),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly help us with your contact number via private message so our team can reach out to you.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have not received any mail from your side to provide my contact details

Renault
    Renault Address
    ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017