[Resolved] Renault — poor services of dealer - lucknow anand autotech

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ajeyatiwari on Mar 10, 2019

I own a renault captur since april 2018 and the model has an issue in it's horn. The dealer confirmed that he will get the horn changed very soon. Since then i have been following up with them on the same issue, no result yet!

The dealer at the same time provides such poor quality service, whenever i give my car for service he has the most insane reasons of not doing certain services, like cleaning the car from inside etc.

I want to get the horn changed, it's been a year and there has been no follow up from renault end too. It's a pity that such a big global brand is unable to match it's standards and is giving it's customers so much trouble and followup pain.

Your sms service 53030 is not working, your toll free no is unable to get thru so this is the only medium left for me to write and i will write to every possible person connected with renault to show my distress!

Ajeya tiwari
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019

[Mar 10, 2019] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
Dear Ajeya,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Ajeya,

As checked, we understand that our team got in touch with you and shared the requisite information in this regards. In case of any support required please feel free to contact us at[protected].

Comments

In Vellore renault car worst dealer in the the world. please buy my booking amount 2 lakhs 10 thousand.
My car renult kaid(o)
I have car loan settlement but you are fiance not respond any call customer care help.
My car no. MH 25, R 7966
Renault Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019

Dear Amar,

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - poor services of dealer - lucknow anand autotech