Renault — renault kwid climber battery complaint

NEAR: MURALI NAGAR JN., NH-5, VISAKHAPATNAM, Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Venkatesh palukuri on Aug 16, 2019
Hello sir,

I am venkatesh from visakhapatnam. I bought renault kwid climber during aug 2017. Actually i am working with one private organisation so i have more camps and as such i have used my above said car in low volume. As on date my vehicle kilometer milege is 4970 kms. Recently i have done my free servicing also against payment of rs.4, 300/- which is towards oil and other items. After servicing one day morning i have tried to start my vehicle but it was not started and the same day i have made a call to your local service point. Then they have sent some one and he checked up and said the battery problem is there and he collected rs.400/- from our parents and also said batter warranty period is one year only. I have asked him i bought the car during aug 2017 and i think it is under warranty as the vehicle is under 4 years amc. So please advise me now what to do with the battery and i th ink battery warranty is 2 years. Please guide me sir.

Regards.
Venkatesh
Actually this car is in my mother's name as palukuri ratna kumari.

[Aug 16, 2019] Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Renault Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019
Dear Venkatesh,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.

ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Renault - renault kwid climber battery complaint