Renault — Service problem frm dealership end

Dear sir, I buy a duster in 2012 frm ur patna dealership my vehicle is accidented on dec 21, i reached ur dealership on 23dec my insurance formality is done in almost 3to 5 days, but ur dealership not start work in my vehicle at today his service manager told me ur vehicle parts not available in our stock we order ur parts to company but today I have visit again today he told me i[censored] are want ur vehicle ready in few days u give me some favour 10000 rupees so I do ur work unless I'm not done ur work on time so sir why u given dealership to this type of firm why we buy ur car, im live without car frm one month I'm single car user plz do something .plz do my car ready.
Rajeev kumar singh
Ramabandh aurangabad(bihar)
Mobile no.-[protected]
Jan 21, 2017

Renault customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Renault
    Renault Address
    ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017