Reserve Bank Of India [Rbi] — coca cola winning award

Farook inoli on Mar 28, 2019
Ummer farook S/o I moosabba inoli porsota house mangalore t q Pavoor post, Karnataka state
Sex :male, mbl number: [protected], Act name :Ummer farook, act no:age: Bank name :State bank of India country: India occupation: Buisness Nation: India
Sent from my iPhone

Dr. John Williams
Winning Reference Number: Serial No: UK/GBP07/COCA-COLA
File Number Batch No. DNO/MA07/EUR

Dear Award winner: Ummer farook s/o I moosabba inoli

Congratulations to you once again on behalf of the COCA-COLA LOTTERY AWARD UNITED KINGDOM. We do believe that your winnings price will be put into good use for community, educational and business development and we would like you to know that we kick against terrorism and such money will not be used for any form or support of terrorism. On Behalf of the Screening Committee of COCA-COLA LOTTERY BOARD, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all on-line winners in your Category. Hence you are therefore cleared, your winning price has been approved for delivery in your name and you can now claim your Winning Prize

Good to hear from you regarding your Coca-Cola Inc.® . Lucky Charity Award Payment. My Name is (Dr.) John Williams (Asia Zonal Co-ordinator) Coca-Cola Inc.® Lucky Charity Award. On behalf of the Coca-Cola Company Inc.® We wish announce to you and congratulate you on the award of ( £ 1CROCE 8LAKES RUPEES ) a 55 inch Widescreen Plasma TV with Built-In Home Theater System Cash price in the Coca-Cola Inc.®Anniversary Lucky Charity Award, as organized by the Coca-Cola Inc.®, held in London, United Kingdom. Celebrating Coca-Cola Inc.® Anniversary and reaching 1 Billion Users worldwide.

We congratulate you for being one of our lucky winners in the Coca-Cola Inc.® Charity Award. Our winners include both subscribers and non-subscribers of Coca-Cola Inc.®. Mobile Phone. The On-line draw was conducted randomly on all active E-mail ID worldwide. We only selected One Hundred And Twenty (120) candidates Per-annually as our winners from each region of the world (America, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia) through the On-line Electronic Balloting System. This award fund MUST be claimed by the E-MAIL ID Owner ONLY, within 7 Days from the day of notification.

Coca-Cola Inc.® Anniversary Charity Award Department do have the pleasure to officially inform you that you have been dully cleared for payment by the verification department. You will be receiving your winning prize money by a International bank certified DEMAND DRAFT already issued in your NAME. It will be update to you through our affiliate paying bank in your country.DELIVERY CONFIRMATION FORM:

1. Full Names:
8. Bank Name:
9. Country:
10. Occupation:
11. Nation

[Mar 29, 2019] Reserve Bank of India [RBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Farook inoli, Mar 29, 2019
SIr plz help me I’m too loos my amt I payed today also now what can ido

Updated by Farook inoli, Mar 29, 2019
(ifsc code yehi hai-BARB0KALINA). Isme "0" zero hai. SUNITA RANPAL, BANK OF BARODA, A/C NO: [protected]. Ifsc: BARB0KALINA, Branch: KALINA, MAHARASHTRA. This act number I’m sending amt 13990+5800 he said high court service amt.

Updated by Farook inoli, Mar 29, 2019
+[protected] this our contact number he is sending Act number.
Updated by Farook inoli, Mar 30, 2019
Sir plz check up my case & punish the fraud personas
Updated by Farook inoli, Apr 03, 2019
Nothing any issue in my case
Updated by Farook inoli, Apr 05, 2019
I’m farook my email adre [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by Farook inoli, Apr 28, 2019
Plz take my case & refound my amt
Updated by Farook inoli, May 15, 2019
I need ur help because I m loss my amt

Comments

Sir plz help me my amt is loss

21st Floor, Central Office Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Reserve Bank Of India [Rbi] - coca cola winning award