Reserve Bank Of India [RBI] — wrong commitment and guidance given from the bank staff in coimbatore gandhipuram branch

I am holding savings bank account in kodak bank in the name of n. S. Shrinivasan in avinashi road branch. Staff from cross cut road gandhipuram branch had asked to apply credit card. I told her my cibil score will be around 500 and already 1 year back got rejected. But she conformed me that it based on your account transaction will provide. Then she collected all the kyc from me and logged, same reply came. But she told in verification they rejected.
Again by this month she told due to our branch issue it got stopped by last month and told will process now and you will get the credit card with in 20 days. When she logged in the same mail from bank replied that the application was rejected. Then i called her she is not attending the call, if i call the mobile number she is not answering now she blocked the number. If i go the branch and asked the colleagues are supporting her that she is not available, but she inside the branch hiding. This is worst thing happened. What is the step i want to take against her.
Her name is madam mheshwari.
Her mobile number is [protected]
In cross cut road branch.
My name is n. S. Shrinivasan
Contact number [protected]

[May 31, 2019] Reserve Bank of India [RBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Actually Amazon sent refund in bank but bank are not provide my refund in my account

The Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number) for the transaction is 816710.

Reserve Bank of India [RBI] Phone
    Reserve Bank of India [RBI] Address
    21st Floor, Central Office Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001