[Resolved] Rex Enterprise — for filling fraud demanding money

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2019
Email I'd of that company [email protected]
Phone no. 7046049979, , ;6356036738 please help
Updated by NoorF, Dec 03, 2019
Rex enterprises se call aya form filling work 1200 forms in 8 days and I correctly done that but QC report fail aaya jb humne apni. Salary maangi to vo bollte h nai milega Jo krna h krlo hum Gujarat me h.and now they are demanding money from me and an call daily they are mentally harassing that they will take me to the court. Please take. Action against them . they are demanding 4300 from me .even hamre pass prove bhi hai.the advocate no. Is. [protected]Email I'd of that company [protected]@gmail.com
Phone no. [protected], , ;[protected] please help

for filling fraud demanding money
Updated by NoorF, Dec 12, 2019

Comments

This company is good they provided me my salary also with me their was no issues done while they gave me the work i completed my work and submitted the work to the company and they provided my salary...
NoorF's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 12, 2019
Only u are the one who is being provided with the salary otherwise most of us are being cheated and threatened too.

Rex Enterprise - for filling fraud demanding money