Richy Rich, Nehru Street, Pondicherry — food (burger dropped on the floor served again)

Richy Rich , nehru street, pondicherry, Pondicherry,, India
 j.p.kumar on Dec 7, 2019
7th dec 2019, i went to this snack shop called richy rich in pondicherry which is in nehru street. I bought a cheese burger and asked them to cut it and give it to me. The staff who was cutting it dropped it on the floor and she immediately took it from the floor and put it on the plate and served it to me thinking i was not seeing it. I went and complained it to manager, he said it will be replaced but after few minutes they took the same burger and put in on the plate and again gave me saying that its new. These people who cannot be honest for a burger costing rs70 how will these people be able to maintain quality in their kitchen which cannot be seen as it is in the 1st floor???.
Updated by j.p.kumar, Dec 07, 2019

Comments

hi, same thing happened to me . irresponsible staff and poor hygiene, their hand wash area is the most hopeless of them all.totally waste going there you will vomit if you see the place where hand wash basin is.
Disaster to the core.
yes, their washbasin is very shabby because its attached to a toilet . i felt as if iam washing my hands with urine water .the stink was too much, i had to rush out .

extremely unhygienic area like public toilet

Richy Rich, Nehru Street, Pondicherry - food (burger dropped on the floor served again)

Company:Richy Rich, Nehru Street, Pondicherry