Rise India Enterprises — Interior designer vacation

chanda143.
Tomorrow i was gone in his office .his employ taken 100rs /- for form and then i enter his office he told me i have package of 15000 salary but u have to pay me 1500 rs first then i felt y should i pay 1500 rs then i told phle job lga gi tb paise dugi ..then he told 2 second option is give Ur Adhara card ...he was not interior designer office and nothing ...then always he is asking 4 money i think he was fraud ..and big fraud ..he taken my 100 rs also and so many people also coming over there for job and he is earn every person 100 .toh faukat ka kama rahai ha ..plz stop them never he will make every one fool.. plz stop them.. take some strictly order for such person

Interior designer vacation
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

U will never go for client interviews, we are the manpower company and 100 rupees is not for your job its only consultant fee got, and when u got the job by our side I charge you one salary for domestic this is my company policy.
Got it and next time Dont mention anther things ...

Cheaters took my money

This consultancy promised me for the job and they took5000 amount from me.. And after getting the amount they blocked my numbers and did not respond to the call.. They r cheaters frauds and liars..

+91 89 7642 2006