Rise India Enterprises Manpower Pvt Ltd — fraud agreement-fraud vandana - fraud staff-my money has been lost

deepakrane on Nov 17, 2017
Please beware of this fraud company... There are all fraudsters vandana varma sitting in this company where they will just ask for huge amounts and in return they"ll make all fake promises.., they ask for huge amounts in the name of job, and in return do nothing about it.., the people sitting in the office have all fake accents with the horrible grammar, dont even know how to speak english.. The best part is when u'll ask them for your money since dey are inefficient at dere work., dey'll give u all # reason for not returning the money and will claims for all nonsense deductions.., so guys being a responsible citizen of india, i wud lyk to warn you before paying any sort of registration fee to dem as dey are jus taking money from people n doing nothing.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

People should go and stop the work at rise India enterprise as they are totally afake company.people working there are ttotaly crooks .I had called so many times these are so disgusting .they are totally [censored]s.
Mr. RAM VERMA offer me job in trimax it and make 10000rs bond and said you will get joining after 1month.After complete 1month i do call, mails so many time they dont give me job they still not give me my 10000rs. This is fake consultancy they fraud with many jobseeker plz take an action. My mob-[protected], mail id- sumit.divekar49@gmail.com.

+91 89 7642 2006
    website
    Gate No 1, Santacruz West, Hanuman Tekdi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Rise India Enterprises Manpower Pvt Ltd - fraud agreement-fraud vandana - fraud staff-my money has been lost