Rising Partner Private Limited — against bank job

Rising partner pvt.lmt...good name but fraud business...👍keep it up all o[censored]..
I have to do complain against this company becoz the member of this company or we say the employs working under this complany playing game with the other member by giving them satisfaction regarding bank job..so please who ever receive a call for job frsty they go through the background of the companies and take the full information before invest their money for the job..In this company, member working under this or we call all fraudies they make fool to us and very easily take money after turn by turn intervews..In starting they taken from me 2050..for Application form ..then 5800 for..online exam ..then when the turn of call letter day i have a call from bank or from the complanies employees i don't know..they again asked me to pay 15000 and told me u have to pay this amount as soon as possible for manager round onterview..I can't prefer for this amount becoz I am belonging from middle class family...sir mai kisse lungi paise...maine unko bola ki nhi krni mujhe job aap mere itne rupees lauta dijie kyoki mai 15000 manage nhi kr paungi...to bhut bolne k bd company k employees ne jo ki h miss Naira ne mujhse se kaha ki. aap hmko 2500 Mr. JAI PRAKASH k account no. ([protected]) or ifsc code (SBIN0017556) h jisme aapko aapke pure 10000 rs bulk m vapas mil jayenge turant mere baar baar call krne pr vo boli unhone Nifty kr diya h pr unka transaction fail ho rhaa...ye pura scene chlaa ..
Unhone vaha se NIFTY Kr diya h ...but for their kind information unko to inti bhi knowledge nhi h ki Nifty turant hone vala process hota h..they all are cheaters..nd even they...don't have manner ki unko kisi bhi aam aadhi ka paisa nhi khana chiyee kyoki ...vo mehnt sr earn krte h unko to ye bhi nhi pta ki hr koi unki trh cheater yaa unki trh fraudi nhi hota...or agr meri complain us company ka koi bhi member dekh rha h to request h agr apki self respect ho ya aapki apni koi family ho...to plzz meri problm smjho or yee situation aap khud feel krke dekho...ki agr aapke sath fraud hota to kya krte...plz sir mere paise vapas kr dijiee...plzz...other vice mai action leti rahungi...ok.Thnku..Himankshi Verma...or plzz request to all viewer plzzz apna debit card no..ya koi bhi pin ya otp..aise fraudies ko mt do...plzz..

Pune Metropolitan Area