RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in Customer Care

Landmarks:Opp. MD Khan Jewellers

Showrooms

#6-3-905, Saboo Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad – 500 082

#Saboo Towers, Opp - Malakpet Police Station, Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500 036

#10-3-158 & 159, Saboo Towers, Near Railway Nilayam, Sd Road Secunderabad –500036

Facilities & Workshops

#B-4/A, Industrial Development Area, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500 039
Mos: +91 90 1081 1196
Towing Van: +91 90 1081 1198
WM: +91 90 1081 1199
CCM: +91 90 1081 1188

#11-6-190, Public Garden Road, Opp: MD. Khan Jewellers, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001
GM: +91 90 1082 3456
GM: +91 90 1083 4567
WM: +91 90 1081 1123
CCM: +91 90 1081 1122

#6-3-905, Saboo Towers Celler, Raj Bhavan Road, Soamjiguda, Hyderabad – 500 082
WM: +91 90 1081 1177
CCM: +91 90 1081 1166

#16-11-19/S/C/2, Opp: Farhath Hospital, Salem Nagar Colony, Malakpet Hyderabad – 500 036
WM: +91 77 9977 9800
CCM: +91 77 9977 9808

#207, Bantia Estate, Sikh Road, Secunderabad – 500 003
WM: +91 90 1081 1197
CCM: +91 77 9977 9831

#1-10-1/285/1, Opp: Old Vegetable Market, Ecil X Road Colony, Kushaiguda, Hyderabad – 500 062
Tel: +91 40 4905 4905
WM: +91 90 1082 2210
CCM: +91 90 1082 2212

View More Information...

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Working hours
Mon 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Tue 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Wed 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Thu 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 08:00 pm

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in related photos (14)

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in Complaints & Reviews

Sandeep Kumar Duhan on May 29, 2020
How can auto card can be reissued? As i lost my previous card.

[May 29, 2020] RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Rks Motor / Saboomaruti.in — regarding request for issue of vehicle damage due to tyre blast (ritz - ts08ea8379) crm:00018800001744812

devender kumaryadav on Dec 9, 2019

I j devender kumar booked a vehicle in saboo rks khusiguda branch hyderabad state telegana,
    Complaint category Car Dealers

Rks Motor / Saboomaruti.in — car damage in malakpet branch

Vinay Guptha on Jun 18, 2019
    Gave my car for servicing and insurance claim on 7th of this month and the delivered date is on 15th of this month when i...
    Complaint category Car Service Centers

Syed Zubair Ali
    Worst service Center in hyderabad, I asked them for changed my glass they charged 1200, and they ordered, now after few days when i send my vehicle for replace the glass they charging 3000 + taxes, My Suggestion is Dont go to this service center. they are make short, manager is irresponsible front desk not receiving call, another[protected]

All Are Big Thief their, Repair Ref.no for your car is JC18001536 their they clearly mentioned that Est.repair amt is Rs.0 Rgds, RKS MOTOR PVT

And i received another msg we hope Sanjeev has received your vehicle to satisfaction.

all are illiterate uneducated people, Even Manager Cannot face, these all, my suggestion is don't never go to these service center, this is the second time i face worst service here.

charging for free service

[May 22, 2018] RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Masthan Reddy
      Hi Team,

I have paid Insurance renewal amount o vehicle No: TS09EN7964 before the due date in Maruthi Insurance branch Somajiguda and till now I don't see any updated Insurance details in RTA Wallet and was tried to unistalled the app and re installed as per the instructions give by your customer service executive. So please kindly resolve the issue ASAP.

KR,
      Khaja Mastan

[Aug 15, 2017] RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Venkatchaitu
        RKS saboo maruti showrroms and service centers are not at all customer friendly and they are worst in service and delivering the commitments. I don't advice people to buy their product who have some expectations and aspirations from them. My experience with both show rooms and service center both were worst. In showrooms they sell 3rd class accessories and at service centre they just don't bother to check whether vehicle is handing over in proper condition or not... The most troublesome thing is even after sounding about the issue they don't try to address that. Just because of maruti brand they are surviving otherwise there is nothing to buy from them. KINDLY AVOID AND LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE.

[May 13, 2017] RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sujadh khan
          Hi My name is [removed] i purchased a maruthi ritz ldi 2016 model vehicle from rks saboo motors malakpet hyderabad branch and registered as taxi plate at the time of purchase the sales executive (Naga Mallesh) told me i will get refund of excise duty nearly 17000 inr but now he is telling we need to pay inr 2000 processing fees for applying Excise duty refund and they is no guarantee that you will get refund i just wanted you to take action against them because they are cheating customers by telling false and they just wanted to sell cars and i want my excise duty refund.

[Oct 25, 2016] RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Sujadh khan Oct 25, 2016
          [name removed]
          Mobile no:[removed]
          Email :[removed]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

sandeep takle

My Vehicle Number: TS10EE6413

I have given by Maruti Swift Vehicle for servicing on 6th August 2016. IT was a 4th service of my vehicle. The technician woho have taken care of my vehicle was really bad.
            Following are the complaint on my vehicle after service:
            1. No coolant in Vehicle
            2. AC is not working
            3. No proper wheel alignment
            4. Scratches on my Bumper.

These are thing have been took place when i raised a complaint with Works manager regarding the scratch on my vehicle bumper.
            When i handed over my vehicle, there was no scratches. But when they handed over the vehicle to me, my car was with major scratches on bumper. And from then did not take good care of my vehicle.
            These is the worst ever experience with Saboo RKS Kushaiguda Service Centre.

I will take this issue to Consumer forums.

[Aug 08, 2016] RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Worst Servicing by Saboo RKS Kushaiguda

CHIKEN
              Autocard [protected] valid thru 0614 1.Purchased from RKS MOTOR PVT.LTD, SOMAJIGUDA, HYDERABAD celerio zxi AMT vide invoice no SMJ 0898 ON 22.09.2015 IN MY WIFE NAME SAROJINI SRIPADA RS.520658.REWARD points not added.card kept with the company till yesterday.now they are telling to collect coupans from you and submit to them for adding reward points. please send coupans 2.I did not recevied after exiry date renewal card.your call centre phones not responding.company says od card can continue. If you are issuing new card renew with all accumulated points sripada satyanarayana murthy mobile no.[protected] F804 Pearl Heights, sri lakshminagar colony, Hyderguda, Attapur Hyderabad-500048

[Nov 04, 2015] RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sampath Kumar.P
                I purchase alto k10 on 26/06/2011 at kivraj motors, adyar, chennai, I referred a friend to get the same vehicle.I edarned 1100 points. Now the card is missing.I received a letter from team maruti suzukuki autocard. Kindly suggest how to proceed further in this regard. Sampath
                I have purchased maruthi ritz in aug 2014 in varun gachibouli Hyderabad and they have given me auto card and asked me to refer my friends. I have referred my friends and already 1100 points added in my account but now I misplaced my autocard. pl. tell me how to get my auto card
                v No: TS07EF1949
                name: Sucharita Kulkarni
                Con No:[protected]/[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

pavanfriend4all
                  Greetings to all the Leaders, Intellectuals and My dear Friends.I may be a bit late but felt that the time has come to share my experience with the Suzuki Motorcycle India .I
                  have bought Suzuki Motorcycle (GS150 R) some 8 months back at Saboo
                  Motors (Dealer) situated at RP Road Secundrabad, Hyderabad.
                  You hardly find this model GS150 R on the roads but the reason i opted
                  for suzuki was i had very good experience driving suzuki samurai during
                  my college days in late 2000's .On the delivery day of the vehicle
                  even before i bought it outside the showroom i have found that the
                  engine got heated with in 2 min of the start. The same thing was
                  reported to the Staff giving the delivery and they said as the parts are
                  new i am feeling the heat and it would get resolved once i cross 1000
                  kms ( or may be after my first service). I have taken the delivery and
                  brought it out of the showroom. On the way to my home which is hardly 8 -
                  9 kms away from showroom the bike stopped twice . As it was on Saturday
                  evening i reported them and they asked me to get the vehicle the
                  following week. As suggested by showroom guys as per my convenient have
                  taken and they said its a Airlock problem and its not because of engine
                  getting overheat. My Bike engine gets heated very fast with in 2 kms and
                  stops after getting over heated and i had to wait for almost 2 hrs for
                  the engine to get normal, then it will start again.
                  From then i had called them almost 3 - 4 times till my first
                  service (1 month) regarding heating problem but no solution was given.
                  Every time i had taken the bike to workshop they just changed the oil
                  level and gave me back. They never took this on the job card too, just
                  told me that no job card is needed, they did not try to mention in
                  their records that i had visited them, but all that i was not able to
                  guess that it was a trick played by them. The First service was done, i
                  had the heating complaint written on the job card and the issue was not
                  resolved.
                  After my first service i had planned for a drive along with my
                  friends to a temple which is 80 kms away from hyderabad. After crossing
                  almost 25 - 30 kms my bike stopped as it got over heated (riding speed
                  50 -55 kms/hr ) and in the process my feet which was at the break pedal
                  got in contact with the engine and i had a heat boil /blister . It was
                  an embracing situation in front of my friends and i have asked them to
                  go ahead with the trip.
                  I then called the saboo suzuki workshop manager Mr.Shyam. He has
                  asked me to bring the bike to the showroom.After waiting for almost 90
                  min the vehicle cooled and it started and i bought the bike to the
                  workshop. They checked the Oil levels and RPM, I was not at all happy, I raised my voice with the manager and he had taken me along with the
                  bike to the direct suzuki manager Mr.Pradeep who was on inspection /
                  training program to hyderabad. Mr .Pradeep humiliated me by making silly
                  jokes and comments, Asking me to place my feet in other directions and
                  all other stupid stuff. Mr.shyam was also present and felling bad i
                  returned back home .
                  From them i have been visiting the workshop for the same problem and
                  all of a sudden a new problem a raised, Cranky noise from front disk
                  and i had to visti the workshop for again 2 more times. It was a
                  physical stress on me that i had to take the bike to the workshop and
                  wait there for 4 - 5 hrs with no resolution in place. My parents call me
                  every time when i take the bike outside just to enquire if had
                  reached safely .Its a mental stress again.
                  On 25th Jan 2014, i was on a trip to a pilgrimage with my friends, started off at around 5 Am and after 30 -32 kms my engine gave a
                  tractor like noise and stopped with fumes coming out . Me along with
                  friend on the back-seat got scared and left the vehicle and ran away. I
                  waited till 9 AM and called the suzuki workshop and they collected my
                  vehicle and the same day i logged a case with suzuki on its website.
                  The work shop Team replaced around 12 Clutch related parts (issue not
                  resolved even after replacement ) and said Suzuki Technicians would
                  inspect my vehicle but no response until i sent them a legal notice
                  which was received by them on 7th feb.
                  On 11th Feb 2014 Mr .Gautam from suzuki inspected my vehical along
                  with Mr shyam and said issue is resolved, but in actual issue still
                  persisted. When asked they said its common a simple answer as always .I
                  did a test ride for 5 kms early in the morning around 5:30 AM and
                  found the same heat .One can feel the heat and its very uncomfortable to
                  ride. I Have logged a case as a Top up of my previous complaint but no
                  response.
                  It has been 1 month that i sent a legal notice to both the suzuki
                  and the dealer but none from the management has replied, hence filing
                  a case at the District consumer court this week.LEADERSHIP
                  MANAGEMENT OF SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA HAD FAILED TO CREATE AN IMPACT
                  NEITHER ON THE INDIAN MOTOR MARKET NOR ON THE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
                  SUZUKI KEEP IN MIND THAT LEADERSHIP DOES NOT MEAN STRIKING POSE WITH
                  CELEBRITY BRAND AMBASSADORS AND LAUNCHING NEW VEHICLES BUT YOU SHOULD
                  ALSO LOOKT AT SOMETHING CALLED AS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.Thanks to my legal team and my media friends who had came forward to help me when the Court hearing starts.
                  One cannot trust on this company and company products.I am also planing to contact Suzuki japan @ 300, Takatsuka-cho, Minami-ku, HAMAMATSU-SHI, SZK 432-8611Japan .WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME???????????? SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE INDIA ?????? I AM LOSER... IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL AS CUSTOMER SERVICE??????
                  Giving your company an opportunity to settle this issue :Need to discuss call me on Pavan kalyan +91- [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

gongalla venkatesh
                    As i mentioned in the above particular area of maruthi saboo car service center has not properly servicing. And they are not taking serious about the customer vehicles and there service. Inspite of taking our views on feedback they are visiting the customer home and taking the wrong feedback.(for example:Out of 10% we are satisfied only 2% but the executives are writing 8% though we are not satisfied). So i kindly request you to take the necessary action on the maruthi saboo service center.

nanipravs
                      Dear People,
                      This is Raghu, I was worked as Supervisor at SABOO SUZUKI SERVICES PVT LTD.
                      there was Improper behavior of Work shop incharge(MURALI), rood talkinG with employees and customers.
                      actually he is a Ex.Teacher in a college, He don't know what is Suzuki Two Wheeler, and what is service, then how can he become a Workshop Incharge?
                      He is using very bad language to talk with employees and customers, thats wat i rezioned my Job, not only me, Total Staff was rezioned with me, now there are Staff Totally changed, Now there Technicians are Road side Mechanics, they don't know how to Service the vehicle, and Now onwards they Purchasing Spare Parts From RamKoti, they maintaining 10% Company Spares and 90% Ramkoti Mall, and they stoling petrol from customers vehicle,
                      I kindly Requesting you People don't Give your Vehice for Service at SABOO SUZUKI SERVICES PVT LTD.
                      yes its correct
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

geoharsha
                        I have purchased Maruthi Swift Dezire about six months ago, I have found engine noise during journey and given for repair to the work shop in malakpet ( rks motors pvt. ltd ), on 21/05/2011.since then not fixed the problem.The vehicle has run 19231kms only.

For the same I have contacted so many times to the concern people.

I am using my friends vehicle(Swift petrol) since 21/05/2011.

Vehicle no AP 22 AB 7749.

Now I want the engine to be replaced or replacement of new vehicle.

Shriharshareddy.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

dorasudhir
                          This is Sudhir Kumar from hyderabad and I had few problem already with their Bowenpally branch service center as the service is really horible and not satisfactory and most importantly the new vehicle which i purchased in the month of jan 11 was being water washed with Wheel detergent powder and this was brought to the notice of Mr. Prashant Saboo, and as per the instructions of Mr Prashant saboo Mr. Shyam has called up and assured me with best of service if brought the vehicle to their RP Road Branch.

I've given my Access 125 for service on 25th of May and they asked me to collect it after a day But when i went the next day to collect the vehicle it was just water washed and got the oil changed and nothing else and most importantly the vehicle was washed with the same detergent powder and it was brought to the notice of Mr. Shyam and he had no words to say and started chasing the poor service guys.

When the road side vehicle washing units are using soficticated washing materials why a mere detergent powder by a big dealer called Saboo, I request all the customer of saboo motors secunderabad to insist on washing the vehicle with proper cleaning materials rather than a cheap detergent powder.

I'm really not happy the way Saboo motors secunderabad is giving service.

Please resist if not provided value for money.

Sudhir Kumar
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

hanumangamini
                            Poor After Sales Service and Irresponsibility of sales executive and accounts department .
                            I PURCHASED WAGONR ON 17/1/2011 AT RK'S SABOO, SECUNDERABAD SHOW ROOM, AT THE BOOKING TIME SALES TEAM GIVING VERY IMPORTENCE TO CUSTOMER, MY FINANCEIAR CLEAR MY AMOUNT ON 25/1/2011, IM ASKING MY INVOICE AND PAPERS FOR REGISTRATION ON 2/2/2011, BUT SHOW ROOM PERSONS TOLD YOUR FINANCER NOT CLEARD FINANCE AMOUNT, YOU PAY INTREST TO RK'S SABOO Rs 825/-, IM APPROCH TO MY FINANCEAR HE SAID CLEARD ON 24/1/2011 AND SHOWING RTGS PARTICLURS, AGAIN IM ASKING TO SABOO PEOPLE, THAT DAY(10/2/2011) PREPARE INVOICE AND OTHER DOCUMANTS, SHOWROOM SAID PERMINANT REG FEE IS 2800/- (WITH NO PLATE) BUT IM NOT INTRESTED FOR SHOW ROOM SERVICE, THAT REG FEE 625/- ONLY. THAT DAY HE IS NOT GIVING FORM21 IM DIRECTLY GO TO REG ON 14/2/2011 BUT THAT DAY IM ASKING MY FORM21 , SHOW ROOM PERSION SAID SORRY TODAY IM VERY BUSY YOU CONTACT ON 16/2/2011 ( MY TR IS VALID 15/2/2011) IM SHOUTHING TO MANAGER AND HE WILL PROVAID FORM21 AT 1.30PM , VERY BAD EXPERIANCE WITH RK'S SABOO SERVICE. IM ASKING TO SALES PERSON FOR 1 MONTH INTREST BUT IM NOT RECEIVED ANY MESG FROM SABOO. MY VEHICLE TR NO AP10 TW TR8794 , AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY PDI IS ALSO PRPARLY NOT DONE,
                            yes...saboo people not ginving proper service after vehicle delivery...
                            I have booked Swift dzire in 3 show rooms, I think maruti is playing a game by launching new models every years & making customer to wait for 8-12 months, once they get the booking amount again they will launch new model, I think they are not in car business, they are in finance business & with the booking amount they are paying salary of employees, cars are booked many, delivery is less, don't play with the customers .
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

P C Reddy
                              Dear Sirs,

I am a regular customer for the last one decade. On[protected] I gave my car (Zen Estilo VXI- AP 09 BM8835 for repairs under insurance claim wide job card no. JC10002686. I have also requested for rectification of remote lock key which is not working, to tighten the antenna and to do some small touch-up paint to the bumper as the same paint is being used for painting the damaged portion. I was told that I should buy new lock and antenna. Regarding the painting of patches they painted some odd paint with manual brush staing that it is not possible to spray paint the patches as it is matalic. To my surprise they did spray paint for the porion of the car body and the bumper under insurance claim. How is it possible ? I would also like to stae that the inside right bottom corner of front right door is rusting at the water outlet hole. I asked the service center to look into that as to why it happening and do a permanent solution. They ony did a touch-up work with paint stating that it will not recur in future. I am having my own doubts since they papplied paint only outside whereas the problem started from inside.

Though there are better offers like free wheel alingment & balancing, car wash, wax polish etc on servicing cost of Rs. 1000/- I still aptronise Maruthi Service Centers. If Iam served like above will it justify coming to you infuture. Kindly revert back on this.

With Regards

P C Reddy

Saboo Motors / Suzuki Company — complaint my vehicle

katgharhari
                                hello Sir/madam

This is hari already i have complained you about my Vehicle i got a call from saboo...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Maruti Auto Card — new card and auto points

akg1953
                                I have an auto card no.[protected] which was valid from 09/06 to 09/09 but you have not sent me the new card.
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Credit Cards

Arvind Reddy
                                I took my Maruti Zen vehicle for a A/C problem, where in i mentioned that my car A/C doesn't work et al. In the evening, iam called on my mobile and told the car is ready for delivery with the issue of A/C fixed(Said they fixed the leak and filled the gas), this was on Nov 19, 2009.

On Nov 22, the A/C stopped working again, i took the car back to the service center couple of days later to find the guy who repairs A/C is not available on that particular day. Even that was informed after 15-20 minutes of wait time.

Couple of days later i took my car again, lucky enough to have the A/C guy available. Somewhere in the evening i get a call saying there is a leak in the pipe which caused all the gas in the cylinder to evaporate.

I was told to get the leakage pipe repaired for which it took 3 days for the service center to find the spare part and i was made to go around these people 2-3 times.

Finally when these guys fixed the issue, they charged me again for filling the gas for no fault of mine.

My argument is that, when i mentioned there is a problem in A/C why wasn't the leak detected and during first bill there was a clear mention of labor charges leakage check.

One of the mechanic tells me that it's damaged in couple of days and we have checked everything the first time. Which is farce.

However i still had to pay Rs: 550 extra the second to get my car fixed with one of the inefficient service guys and the amount of time wasted on going to service center to get the issue fixed.

The service center is

Excise Duty Refund
                                  Rks Motor / Saboomaruti.in
                                  Reg: Worst Servicing by Saboo RKS Kushaiguda
                                  Maruti Auto Card
                                  Retrived the AutoCard points, not possible at Jalan Distributor, Sealdah, Kolkata branch
                                  auto card missing
                                  Maruti Auto Card
                                  new card and auto points