RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Apr 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in

Having problems with RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in Website

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in Head Office Address

11-6-190, Public Garden Road, Nampally
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in Phone Numbers

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in reviews & complaints(41)

Hi Team,

I have submitted my car with Registration number AP29CC1529 at Kushaiguda ECIL showroom with an issue related to car is unable to start the engine on March 15th and I was so upset with the team for no updates being given or provided on the car status. Later, they fixed my car but returned the car with broken AC Shield. Manager Yaddi Reddy did commit to me that he would replace the Broken AC dashboard but till date, I never received any call or status on the request.

Sairam
Phone# [protected]
RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Saboo Maruti i would like to inform you regarding my second key of vitara Breeza of vehicle Reg.No.TS09 EM9785 was purchased from your saboo Maruti, kompally branch, Secunderabad with the allotment issue of second key availability in other show room. The vehicle was purchased in the year 2021 (December) & it was a Demo vehicle of your company & it was transferred in my name i.e. Gaddam Ravinder Reddy on the above said period. As the...
    Hi my name is vamshi I'm receiving daily multiple calls from all Rks service centers from Hyderabad for vehicles service some one might registered my phone no [protected] for 650 vehicles which are not belongs to me kindly request you to remove my no from all that vehicles...

Ertiga given for repairs :[protected]
    JC #: 21009217

Issue: Rajesh, who received the cr for repair, is not bothered to answer my phone calls. Frustrating. No call back either.

Its been 10 days since, waiting for glovebox replacement, they say.

Really?
    10 days?
    And your perso nel dont answer calls to atleast update status?

Last week my 4th service completed,
      Still we are facing same problems,

I am not a car machanic,
      I am a car owner and self driving,
      I called RKS motors, no one responded

Hi Team,

The problem started from true value cars in showroom to sales to service centre

None have a behaviour to give proper swrvice.

People are reckless and dont have proper management system.

They dont care customers and manager and head of all showrooms also does not have time to listen may be because he is busy to deal with things.

Very bad and pathetic service.br...

Still i have not got satisfactory reply from Saboo Motors Nampally I request the concerned authorities for necessary action

I have Maruti Suzuki Celerio car Vide No.TS13ED2287 purchased from Varun Motors in 2013. my car AMT got damaged I have to toy my car to Saboo Motors Nampally. I was told by Service Manager of Saboo replacement has to be done it cost over all including GST Rs.83, 000/-
          When went to take delivery of vehicle after repair he told be the cost is Rs.90, 197. I got shocked I told the Service Manager that you promised to do work for Rs.83, 000/- . Instead of listening he rudely behave & not able to listen any thing.

I request the authorities to look into the matter urgently & solve the issue at the earliest. I request the authorities please ban such delears in India

Since I have done servicing in somajiguda RKS motors servicing centre somajiguda Hyderabad my car's clutch is giving me very problem matic they are not doing servicing properly

Want NOC
                Dear sir ;
                I got my car financed from your company in 2004. I have paid whole loan amount but haven't release NOC of my car.Now I want NOC from your side on my email asap.Since, i ant to renewal my car.

OWNER NAME:R.Sri Ramulu
                CAR MODEL : Maruti-800
                CAR NO : AP 29 D 1214

PLEASE SEND NOC IMMEDIATELY....
                Want NOC
                I got my car financed form your company. I have paid the whole loan amount but you haven't released the noc. Please send immediately since i want renewal my car..
                Car no:Ap 29 D 1214
                Year of Purchase:2004...

How can auto card can be reissued? As i lost my previous card.

I j devender kumar booked a vehicle in saboo rks khusiguda branch hyderabad state telegana,
                  On 22 november (Cash menu receipt no s, no0577) amount 5100 (2% extra charge for credit card), after vehicle checking i have satisfied with executive vamshi goud and co assistant narsimha),
                  As per norms i have paid balance amount on 28th november (3lakhs through rtgs hdfc account cash receipt number 0601) and...
                  Gave my car for servicing and insurance claim on 7th of this month and the delivered date is on 15th of this month when i went to collect my car while giving my car there is no damage for front bumper and delivering the car I found a big damage for the front bumper .on 7th they took photos of my car right now they are saying there is no photos of my car and I bought my car without paying money and they told me that this morning they will...

Worst service Center in hyderabad, I asked them for changed my glass they charged 1200, and they ordered, now after few days when i send my vehicle for replace the glass they charging 3000 + taxes, My Suggestion is Dont go to this service center. they are make short, manager is irresponsible front desk not receiving call, another[protected]

All Are Big Thief their, Repair Ref.no for your car is JC18001536 their they clearly mentioned that Est.repair amt is Rs.0 Rgds, RKS MOTOR PVT

And i received another msg we hope Sanjeev has received your vehicle to satisfaction.

all are illiterate uneducated people, Even Manager Cannot face, these all, my suggestion is don't never go to these service center, this is the second time i face worst service here.

Hi Team,

I have paid Insurance renewal amount o vehicle No: TS09EN7964 before the due date in Maruthi Insurance branch Somajiguda and till now I don't see any updated Insurance details in RTA Wallet and was tried to unistalled the app and re installed as per the instructions give by your customer service executive. So please kindly resolve the issue ASAP.

KR,
                    Khaja Mastan

RKS saboo maruti showrroms and service centers are not at all customer friendly and they are worst in service and delivering the commitments. I don't advice people to buy their product who have some expectations and aspirations from them. My experience with both show rooms and service center both were worst. In showrooms they sell 3rd class accessories and at service centre they just don't bother to check whether vehicle is handing over in proper condition or not... The most troublesome thing is even after sounding about the issue they don't try to address that. Just because of maruti brand they are surviving otherwise there is nothing to buy from them. KINDLY AVOID AND LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE.

Hi My name is [removed] i purchased a maruthi ritz ldi 2016 model vehicle from rks saboo motors malakpet hyderabad branch and registered as taxi plate at the time of purchase the sales executive (Naga Mallesh) told me i will get refund of excise duty nearly 17000 inr but now he is telling we need to pay inr 2000 processing fees for applying Excise duty refund and they is no guarantee that you will get refund i just wanted you to take action against them because they are cheating customers by telling false and they just wanted to sell cars and i want my excise duty refund.
                        Oct 25, 2016
                        Updated by Sujadh khan
                        [name removed]
                        Mobile no:[removed]
                        Email :[removed]

My Vehicle Number: TS10EE6413

I have given by Maruti Swift Vehicle for servicing on 6th August 2016. IT was a 4th service of my vehicle. The technician woho have taken care of my vehicle was really bad.
                          Following are the complaint on my vehicle after service:
                          1. No coolant in Vehicle
                          2. AC is not working
                          3. No proper wheel alignment
                          4. Scratches on my Bumper.

These are thing have been took place when i raised a complaint with Works manager regarding the scratch on my vehicle bumper.
                          When i handed over my vehicle, there was no scratches. But when they handed over the vehicle to me, my car was with major scratches on bumper. And from then did not take good care of my vehicle.
                          These is the worst ever experience with Saboo RKS Kushaiguda Service Centre.

I will take this issue to Consumer forums.
                          Worst Servicing by Saboo RKS Kushaiguda