RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in

Landmarks:Opp. MD Khan Jewellers

Showrooms

#6-3-905, Saboo Towers, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad – 500 082

#Saboo Towers, Opp - Malakpet Police Station, Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500 036

#10-3-158 & 159, Saboo Towers, Near Railway Nilayam, Sd Road Secunderabad –500036

Facilities & Workshops

#B-4/A, Industrial Development Area, Uppal, Hyderabad – 500 039
Mos: +91 90 1081 1196
Towing Van: +91 90 1081 1198
WM: +91 90 1081 1199
CCM: +91 90 1081 1188

#11-6-190, Public Garden Road, Opp: MD. Khan Jewellers, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001
GM: +91 90 1082 3456
GM: +91 90 1083 4567
WM: +91 90 1081 1123
CCM: +91 90 1081 1122

#6-3-905, Saboo Towers Celler, Raj Bhavan Road, Soamjiguda, Hyderabad – 500 082
WM: +91 90 1081 1177
CCM: +91 90 1081 1166

#16-11-19/S/C/2, Opp: Farhath Hospital, Salem Nagar Colony, Malakpet Hyderabad – 500 036
WM: +91 77 9977 9800
CCM: +91 77 9977 9808

#207, Bantia Estate, Sikh Road, Secunderabad – 500 003
WM: +91 90 1081 1197
CCM: +91 77 9977 9831

#1-10-1/285/1, Opp: Old Vegetable Market, Ecil X Road Colony, Kushaiguda, Hyderabad – 500 062
Tel: +91 40 4905 4905

Sun 09:00 am - 08:00 pm

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in Complaints & Reviews

Ertiga given for repairs :[protected]
JC #: 21009217

Issue: Rajesh, who received the cr for repair, is not bothered to answer my phone calls. Frustrating. No call back either.

Its been 10 days since, waiting for glovebox replacement, they say.

Really?
10 days?
And your perso nel dont answer calls to atleast update status?
Oct 14, 2021

RKS Motor / SabooMaruti.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last week my 4th service completed,
    Still we are facing same problems,

I am not a car machanic,
    I am a car owner and self driving,
    I called RKS motors, no one responded
    Jul 27, 2021

Hi Team,

The problem started from true value cars in showroom to sales to service centre

None...

Still i have not got satisfactory reply from Saboo Motors Nampally I request the concerned authorities for necessary action
      Feb 14, 2021

I have Maruti Suzuki Celerio car Vide No.TS13ED2287 purchased from Varun Motors in 2013. my car AMT got damaged I have to toy my car to Saboo Motors Nampally. I was told by Service Manager of Saboo replacement has to be done it cost over all including GST Rs.83, 000/-
        When went to take delivery of vehicle after repair he told be the cost is Rs.90, 197. I got shocked I told the Service Manager that you promised to do work for Rs.83, 000/- . Instead of listening he rudely behave & not able to listen any thing.

I request the authorities to look into the matter urgently & solve the issue at the earliest. I request the authorities please ban such delears in India
        Feb 11, 2021

Feb 11, 2021

Since I have done servicing in somajiguda RKS motors servicing centre somajiguda Hyderabad my car's clutch is giving me very problem matic they are not doing servicing properly
            Nov 23, 2020

Want NOC
              Dear sir ;
              I got my car financed from your company in 2004. I have paid whole loan amount but haven't...
              Want NOC
              I got my car financed form your company. I have paid the whole loan amount but you haven't...

How can auto card can be reissued? As i lost my previous card.
              May 29, 2020

I j devender kumar booked a vehicle in saboo rks khusiguda branch hyderabad state telegana, br...
                Gave my car for servicing and insurance claim on 7th of this month and the delivered date is on 15th of this month when i...

Worst service Center in hyderabad, I asked them for changed my glass they charged 1200, and they ordered, now after few days when i send my vehicle for replace the glass they charging 3000 + taxes, My Suggestion is Dont go to this service center. they are make short, manager is irresponsible front desk not receiving call, another[protected]

All Are Big Thief their, Repair Ref.no for your car is JC18001536 their they clearly mentioned that Est.repair amt is Rs.0 Rgds, RKS MOTOR PVT

And i received another msg we hope Sanjeev has received your vehicle to satisfaction.

all are illiterate uneducated people, Even Manager Cannot face, these all, my suggestion is don't never go to these service center, this is the second time i face worst service here.
                charging for free service
                May 22, 2018

Hi Team,

I have paid Insurance renewal amount o vehicle No: TS09EN7964 before the due date in Maruthi Insurance branch Somajiguda and till now I don't see any updated Insurance details in RTA Wallet and was tried to unistalled the app and re installed as per the instructions give by your customer service executive. So please kindly resolve the issue ASAP.

KR,
                  Khaja Mastan
                  Aug 15, 2017

RKS saboo maruti showrroms and service centers are not at all customer friendly and they are worst in service and delivering the commitments. I don't advice people to buy their product who have some expectations and aspirations from them. My experience with both show rooms and service center both were worst. In showrooms they sell 3rd class accessories and at service centre they just don't bother to check whether vehicle is handing over in proper condition or not... The most troublesome thing is even after sounding about the issue they don't try to address that. Just because of maruti brand they are surviving otherwise there is nothing to buy from them. KINDLY AVOID AND LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE.
                    May 13, 2017

Hi My name is [removed] i purchased a maruthi ritz ldi 2016 model vehicle from rks saboo motors malakpet hyderabad branch and registered as taxi plate at the time of purchase the sales executive (Naga Mallesh) told me i will get refund of excise duty nearly 17000 inr but now he is telling we need to pay inr 2000 processing fees for applying Excise duty refund and they is no guarantee that you will get refund i just wanted you to take action against them because they are cheating customers by telling false and they just wanted to sell cars and i want my excise duty refund.
                      Oct 25, 2016

Oct 25, 2016
                      Updated by Sujadh khan
                      [name removed]
                      Mobile no:[removed]
                      Email :[removed]

My Vehicle Number: TS10EE6413

I have given by Maruti Swift Vehicle for servicing on 6th August 2016. IT was a 4th service of my vehicle. The technician woho have taken care of my vehicle was really bad.
                        Following are the complaint on my vehicle after service:
                        1. No coolant in Vehicle
                        2. AC is not working
                        3. No proper wheel alignment
                        4. Scratches on my Bumper.

These are thing have been took place when i raised a complaint with Works manager regarding the scratch on my vehicle bumper.
                        When i handed over my vehicle, there was no scratches. But when they handed over the vehicle to me, my car was with major scratches on bumper. And from then did not take good care of my vehicle.
                        These is the worst ever experience with Saboo RKS Kushaiguda Service Centre.

I will take this issue to Consumer forums.
                        Aug 08, 2016

Worst Servicing by Saboo RKS Kushaiguda
                          I hereby inform you that the complaint against my vehicle access 125 with registered bearing no: TS 10 ED 8344 has been serviced...

Autocard [protected] valid thru 0614 1.Purchased from RKS MOTOR PVT.LTD, SOMAJIGUDA, HYDERABAD celerio zxi AMT vide invoice no SMJ 0898 ON 22.09.2015 IN MY WIFE NAME SAROJINI SRIPADA RS.520658.REWARD points not added.card kept with the company till yesterday.now they are telling to collect coupans from you and submit to them for adding reward points. please send coupans 2.I did not recevied after exiry date renewal card.your call centre phones not responding.company says od card can continue. If you are issuing new card renew with all accumulated points sripada satyanarayana murthy mobile no.[protected] F804 Pearl Heights, sri lakshminagar colony, Hyderguda, Attapur Hyderabad-500048
                          Nov 04, 2015

I purchase alto k10 on 26/06/2011 at kivraj motors, adyar, chennai, I referred a friend to get the same vehicle.I edarned 1100 points. Now the card is missing.I received a letter from team maruti suzukuki autocard. Kindly suggest how to proceed further in this regard. Sampath
                            I have purchased maruthi ritz in aug 2014 in varun gachibouli Hyderabad and they have given me auto card and asked me to refer my friends. I have referred my friends and already 1100 points added in my account but now I misplaced my autocard. pl. tell me how to get my auto card
                            v No: TS07EF1949