Rmade Technology Pvt Ltd — immoral behaviour

The worst company ever I seen in my life. Especially MD is just 2014 passed out small guy. Trying to misbehave those who coming for interviews. Indirectly asking sexual kind of questions... Oh my God his name is PRAKASH... Don't trust that company... That is small room with 3 to 4 computers.Surly they will ask our original certificate once you given that's all after u can't get your certificates until unless u have to convinced with MD prakash sexual activities... Especially girls plz do go to that company that is not a company.i hope my complaint will help you guys..
Updated by Ramyajkhgfds Mar 02, 2018
The worst company ever I seen in my life. Especially MD is just 2014 passed out small guy. Trying to misbehave those who coming for interviews. Indirectly asking sexual kind of questions... Oh my God his name is PRAKASH... Don't trust that company... That is small room with 3 to 4 computers.Surly they will ask our original certificate once you given that's all after u can't get your certificates until unless u have to convinced with MD prakash sexual activities... Especially girls plz dont go to that company that is not a company.i hope my complaint will help you guys..

Company:Rmade Technology Pvt Ltd