Rmdti.com _ Research And Management Development Training Institute, Delhi — fraud institute ibm partnerworld fake

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Mario Matthew on Feb 19, 2019
Dear team,

I would like to make a complaint against vikrant and his team to dupe me with n amount of 18000/-.

First of all they called me from pfizer company and then they called me from rmdti company to offer me a training course, after checking the ip address of the mails i confirmed that the same ip address has been used and also thier mail server is the same which is zoho. Infact i did some research where i figured out that no company such as rmdti is mentioned in mca which again is fraud.

I would request you to file this complaint, and take this compalint to the higher level to arrest these criminals.

Police complaints has been registered against these culprits.

Comments

PF transfer pening since long time

I have raised request for PF transfer from rmdti manually in 2017 and haven't received it for 1 year . After long follow ups and escalations they said they didn't receive the forms and I raised again online . 4 months passed status is ' Received and Under process '.
Point of Contact Savitha Jha doesn't respond at all and I am getting auto replies on that mail.

Sandhya.
Sachin#####'s reply, Feb 22, 2019
Problem resolved thank you
This is the fraudulent complaint against us some peoples are trying to blame us for something that we didn't do so this is the fraudulent complaint our job is to provide the training to this situation is exasperating for us even this is a farrago so I request all persons not to follow this thing some peoples are trying to spoil our name might be our competitors when we saw this thing the first time we also got flabbergasted.

So we appeal to all persons who have gone through this we are not making anybody fool if you still think that we are trying to make peoples fool it is your will but we don't have any intention to do anything and what he was saying that we do have a tie-up with Pfizer I would like to tell you we are nowhere associated with any pharma company and it's just a training institute.

I would like to reveal more but don't so whosoever is doing this be careful we have our own things in our hand to stop this nonsense otherwise we have lots of things in our arsenal.
Hi Team,

Pending refund of extra amount paid

They also contacted me through TorrentParma and asked me to do a mandate IBM SPSS certification
I made a payment for certification and they told me it is not reflected in their system .
They asked me to do it again, ensuring that they will return if they received it twice.But the extra amount(15000) paid is not returned till date.

I am following up since late two month and everyday they claim it is transfered.

Now, I doubt the certificate they have provided it fake or what.
I made a payment of 30k as whole and it was all waste.

This is very disheartening that being a educational institute, RMDIT is playing with the career and resources of students.

Please look in to the matter.

Humaira

Rmdti.com _ Research And Management Development Training Institute, Delhi - fraud institute ibm partnerworld fake

Company:Rmdti.com _ Research And Management Development Training Institute, Delhi
    New Delhi