[Resolved]  Rnq Solutions — scam

I recently agreed to fill out 1000 forms in 10 days for this company with 90% accuracy. Due to my semester exams, I barely completed it and after submitting, they said that my work is below 90% accurate. They threatened me to pay Rs. 8500 for maintenance charges and I paid it.

And now, they are threatening me to pay Rs. 12500 again to cancel my agreement with the company. At the beginning they told me it was for 10 days, now they are telling me it is for 12 months and to cancel the work, I should pay Rs. 12500 again.
Please, anyone help me quickly. They are sending me some threatening legal messages and calls. They are calling me a criminal or something. This all happened today.
WHAT SOULD I DO?
ANYONE, I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP. PLEASE.

scam
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-20 10:41:01
Updated by Ramesh Prashanth Nov 08, 2019
They recently sent me this email and it has a link of ecourts website in it thinking that it will scare me. They are demanding around 40, 000 this is crazy. These ### need to be taken care of. I have blocked their calls, messages and emails.
They are even using my home address location as a threat. This is a serious CYBER CRIME.
I request CONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.in take a notice because I'm not the only one, many people are harassed too.

Rnq Solutions - scam