Royal Enfield — abs failure

Powai, Sakivihar, India
 vijay vishwanathan on Jun 24, 2019
My brand new desert strom abs i took deliver in april 2019. The first 2 months was very good performance.
2 days back my abs stopped working, were in i couldn't apply rear break when i was in 40kms/hr. With great difficulty i stopped my bike with gear shifting and front break. I took the bike to the work shop synergy auto in sakinaka. They have me the next day and said all ok and fixed a new abs. Again the next day same problem, while going to office i almost met with accident when abs failed again. I took it to work shop, the head mechanic and floor in charge the bike was ok and had no problem. I put my foot down and started shouting and created a scene. Then they felt it was something serious and checked again by riding it and concluded abs has problem. This is the worst experience i ever had with royal enfield. One more time my abs fails i want my 2.5lacs back.
Very disappointing, i have had thunderbird 350 for almost 10hrs never had any problem. This is a brand new bike and in 3 months such a major issue. I paid extra for abs.. Or i need full replacement of my bike.
Very dis satisfied customers,

Vijay vishwanathan

[Jun 24, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Was your issue finally resolved? Please let me know as I am facing similar issue and have been asked for a week for the 'company to investigate' the exact cause of ABS failure. I too am really dissatisfied as my bike is less than 2 months old and completed only 2200 kms

2000