Royal Enfield — bike break dawn on road

ESS AAR MOTORS, AUTH. DEELER-ROYAL ENFIELD, Address- 135, ARJUN NAGAR, KOTLA MUBARKPUR, 01124655665, [email protected], New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Nidhi harish on Mar 17, 2019

I have purchased bike 18th march 2018 in ess aar motors kotla south ext.
I am face in problem the in bike start in like missing, smog continuesly, & meter light not working purchase the bike.
Still suffering the problem bike permanent break down in 3 time on riding & exhaust bend pipe with silensor burn very bad conditions & i touching the bike by crane in 03 times on a month.
Right now my bike in service centre (Ess aar motors, neb sarai, ignue road, new delhi) on dated 13.03.2019.
But still i didn't receive any call by service center by confirmation.
My mail communication for the matter since above the month, but still this not resolved.

Please help us.

Harish/nidhi

bike break dawn on road

[Mar 18, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nidhi harish, Mar 17, 2019

Bike is in under warranty problem for royal Enfield, & thay are not working properly the service centre And we are suffering that types the problem.
I am suffer in a more than 06 months the same missing issue, some time I little bit save the accident because the bike pickup authomatically fast & slow, some time we suffer in traffic bike suddenly switch off the engine.
I can't be expected the problem in a brand.

Please help & support us.

Harish
Updated by Nidhi harish, Mar 24, 2019

Today is 23rd march 2019 & I have received the bike in service station (neb Sarai, Saket, new delhi) in 20th march 2019. The bike is in 15 days trial period.
Now my complaint is still, it's not resolved in properly. After Receiving the bike 02 days later I am suffer the same problem on riding & still I am not comfortable for the product right now.
I am on risk the riding for still missing condition & submit the bike in service station neb Sarai New Delhi dated 23rd march 2019 at evening 07:00 pm.
I don't taken the bike is running the defect.
This is really harassment to me & my family.

Please help us for refund back against the product because I am facing the problem more then months but it's not resolved the royal Enfield.

Harish/Nidhi.