[Resolved]  Royal Enfield — bike complaint

My new bike royal enfield thunder x 350 three time clutch plat change and changing time fist service 634 change clutch plate second service 3076 km change clutch plate and thrid service 5089 change clutch plate how new bike three time clutch plate i am going to cumsor form and company and not responsity your company my contact number [protected] bike purches date 12.04.19. And my bike service canter today
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2020
Not solbh not respond

[Oct 12, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Petrol tank of my Bullet classic 350 December 2014 model rusted from inside. It appearing very bad from outside. And also giving bad name to brand. It is pathatic that such a renouned brand providing poor quality product. Please resolve the issue at the earliest
RE classic 350 must be upgraded for new opposite look like standard replica 350.
I am classic 350 user. Its a request for dashing classic for next generation.take special time for new classic with will talented design enginear like standard replica. We expect classic should rock on road.
Best wishes to RE
I purchased my Royal Enfield thunder bird 350x model on Jan 2020. Now after giving 3 servicing my bike showing wiring problem, carborator issue, miss start, etc etc. I feel like to say that the bike provided me by the dealer is seems to have some manufacturing defects due to which it's not running properly. I request to look into my situation and take necessary action.
Cont-[protected]
Email- [protected]@gmail.com
Nearest dealer- Dibrugarh Rider Dealer.

As per the above mentioned subject I Shaikh Hussain Mohammed Yousuf have purchased Royal Enfield fom Nandi Motors Purna Road Nanded Maharashtra Model No. Classic 350 BS6 Air bone blue regitration No. [protected], Contact No. [protected], on 11th January 2021 by cash. While traveling from Nanded Hingoli Highway yesterday night my bike was punctured at 10:15pm, at that time my family was with me, at first I've called you customer care executives, he had taken 2 hours my crucial time to register my complaint.
During this time I've walked 10 Km long with my family and I've not get the service which have demanded on time, No company person or technician had entertained my call or given priority to this, while purchasing bike he have collected extra charges from me to provide cashless services on time, I am not satisfied with this service an will go to consumer court.
I am sending this mail to improve your service performance due to this next time no customer will suffer.

Royal Enfield