[Resolved]  Royal Enfield — Complaint against roy brother sales manager pushpak kr sinha

The booking of my royal enfield stealth black 350cc was done on 1st July 2020. The company branch promised me to deliver it by 45 days from the date of booking.. It's been more than 2 months now.. Even after i asked so many times about my bike to the sales manager puspak kr sinha of roy brother Branch sarwan road, deoghar but they are not doing anything.. They say it's the delay from the company.. I need my bike as soon as possible.. People who have booked the bike after me in other branches have got theirs bike.So i request to provide bike as soon as possible Thank you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 4, 2020
I received only booking mail And sales manager says within a week i will deliver your bike but as that week goes again give another excuse and says next week definitely will be deliver But now 2 month passes and did not deliver my bike, email id is [email protected] and mob no-94311 57591

[Sep 04, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield