[Resolved] Royal Enfield — Delay in bike delivery - booking id: bkng[protected]

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 sachinnair
Team,

I booked Royal Enfield Classic 350 Ash colour on June 23rd 2016 from Synergy Auto Inc, Sakinaka, Mumbai, India.
I got a call on July 30th 2016 from synergy auto team stating that bike has been allocated to me and that after full payment, i will get the bike in 15 days time frame. I did full payment on 1st august 2016 however its 20th September today and till date I haven't received my bike. Synergy team kept giving me dates but bike was never delivered.

On august 20th 2016, they said that there is a colour defect for Ash colour classic bikes and my bike was returned back to chennai to upgrade the colour along-with other bikes. They gave me a new date that is 10th sep to collect my bike. On 10th sep, they gave me another date of 20th sep 2016.
Today when i called the showroom, they said bike is not yet here and they just dont have any further update. It was been 3 months now that I booked this bike.
Please help as its been more than a month that i have made the full payment.

Booking id : BKNG[protected]

Expecting positive reverts.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2017
Company didnt help me resolve this issue. I had to escalate it to higher authorities of Royal Enfiled to solve this issue.

[Sep 20, 2016] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have booked ash color recently and they have told me the issue on the color. They said that RE is trying to resolve the issue in next 10 days. If it is not getting resolved by that time, the waiting period will go beyond 3 months

Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 019