Royal Enfield — forcing to pay

Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu, India
 john santhosh 1 on Jun 6, 2019
I was one of the customer who own a Royal Enfield TB350. Recently I gave my bike for 5th service in “Sri Velan Motors” Alapakkam and I specifically told them that I have the following problem with my bike:
• Engine Noise after 30Km continuous drive
• Low beam light doesn’t work
The service engineer forced me to take bike polish which I denied.
Today I went to take my bike and I was initially told that the bulb was replaced as it was gone and no other information about the wiring, when I escalated to next level they said there was a short-circuit and wiring was also changed. This they said after I forced them as I checked the bulb condition before giving the bike for service. When I checked the bulbs was fine and just the wiring was gone due to short-circuit. My question to RE corporate office (Do service centers mention the wire replacement under warranty in Job card?) if so they did not mentioned in my case and fooled me saying that problem with just the bulb.
Secondly I specifically told the engineer that I don’t want polish which he added after I left the premises and charged Rs.1180 which is out of my budget. Looks like the service center charge people to earn money and not to care about their customers.
No wonder you lose business due to customer satisfaction. All media says that RE lost the sales due to JAWA, but that’s not the case, you guys lose business due to poor customer service. If you are not taken any action and resolve my issue then I am sure to share this email and experience with all my followers in Blog, FB, WhatsApp, Insta and Tweeter to not to give their bikes in RE authorized service center.
I spent Rs.3557 for nothing and wasted my money for the 5th service.

Invoice Number: SLI[protected]
Service Center: Velan Motors (Alapakkam)

[Jun 06, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0