Royal Enfield — my bullet 350cc bike service.

My name is anita singh & i am purchase bullet classic 350 cc in 29 feb. 2017.1st servicing 350km in three months but, i'm a mechanical engineer job in bangalore from one year, just time my bike run only 1300km 10/3/2018. Time is expired but 2000 km is not run. Just free serviceing is not ready your shidhibinaik authorized service center sauganamore patna bihar. So plz provide a free service in i my bullet 350cc bike.
Thanks®ards
Anita singh
Mob. No.-[protected]

[Mar 10, 2018] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Subodh Singh Rajput Mar 10, 2018
My name is Anita Singh & I am purchase bullet classic 350 cc in 29 Feb. 2017.1st servicing 350km in three months but, I'm a mechanical engineer job in Bangalore from one year, just time my bike run only 1300km 10/3/2018.time is expired But 2000 km is not run.just free serviceing is not ready your shidhibinaik authorized service center Sauganamore Patna Bihar.So plz provide a free service in i my bullet 350cc bike.
Thanks&Regards