[Resolved] Royal Enfield — Seepage problem in engine

Madurai, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu, India
 rmdmadurai
HI
This is Rajamohamed.A form Madurai. I purchased ThunderBird GG Motors Madurai 5 Months Before.My Vehicle Number is TN59BC4752 Engine Number -U3S5C0EA380254 Chasis Number - ME3U3S5C1EA021810. Right now My engine oil leak compliant started, But the dealer service mechanic told me its a sea page problem it is not retrieved it always happening Royal Enfield, Im not convincing Kindly get the clear view of this problem, its able to clear or not.My mobile no is [protected].

Rajamohamed.A

Seepage problem in engine
Thanks for your valuable support, this complaint has been resolved yesterday. In future i hope they give very good response for me, once again thanks for your valuable support

Rajamohamed.A

[Jul 08, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am the proud owner of Thunderbird launched in 2002. im facing lot of difficulties in maintaining the bike as majority of the times the spare parts are not available at authorised service stations. Also, i would like to know if my bike can be modified with latest technologies like self start. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Waiting for your valuable advice.

Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 019