[Resolved] Royal Enfield — service center damage ma bike

Ernakulam, Kerala, India
 RA Y Y AN on Jan 18, 2019
I have done 7 services completely. But my last paid service (8th) the guys in edappilly service centre they told chain sprocket was damaged then i asked to replace them and gave 4000inr for 8th service. After on the returning way missing on acceleration was noted and horn and indicator was not working before the service horn and indicator was properly working. Then i contact service centre at that time those guys and crm of edappilly service centre told that the electric kit was damaged 10000 inr required to replace the kit. No issues are found before the service entry the guys where loss my money. They lossed my electric kit and carberatur kit. They are not professionals. They have no cares my bike. After service many scraches can see. I not satisfyed on the service. Very very bad royal enfield. Don't service in service centers.

Kl 41-l-6275
Standard 350
Majeed pa
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2019
The guys who in edappilly services center who loss my money more than 15000 INR [ service +damage kit+electric switch ] they damage my bike in every parts. No one cares my bike. Tank and parts full of scraches.
Edappilly service center very bad. I want compensation or repair and replace those parts.
I want compensation.

[Jan 18, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by RA Y Y AN, Jan 18, 2019