Royal Enfield — service not good

Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu, India
 v.john on Feb 4, 2019
On 25 i came for a service at porur service station for my thunderbird 7149. The person first said on every fourth service we should change the fork oil and then i said ok. I preferred to change my handle bar to 350x. He said i can pick it up on 27 since 26 is a govt holiday so as i agreed. I came on sunday evening and collect the vehicle when i drove for a while a sound came by applying the front disc …… when i hit a pit another strong sound came ….. A bolt from clutch came in hand automatically... Later when i took a long ride and when reached 80 there was lot of sound occurring and in above 60 the vibrations take place when it used to happen on or above 100...… seeing all this the next day i took it back to the service center and informed them about the issue... They immediately rectified the bolt by applying a washer which does not seem according to the standards of re...

Usually i do my service at rudara service station anna nagar… the service is much better compared to this porur station. Felt that i should not come again to re service stations...

Thanks & regards,
John

[Feb 04, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am purchases royal enfield 350 classic in june 2018
this motorcycle Handel vabiretion and starting problem not to start cell and another problem battery is destroy in 10 minitues

Tiruvottiyur High Road, Tiruvottiyur, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 019