[Resolved]  Royal Enfield — Sound was coming during the self start

I buy the Royal Enfield classic 350cc bike on 6 th june 2013.I complaint that self start was not working properly and some noise was coming during the self start in 2nd, 3rd and 4th service.The worker said that the battery was the problem and sound was quite common in Royal Enfield bike.Now the sound had been gradually increased when i self start the bike and during the kick start i observed some noise.So today (15 th september, 2014) i went to sevice center to give the complaint.They said that the sound is due to ball bearing failure and it cost RS/-4800 then I surprised by listening their words.The Royal Enfield workers saying that's my fault to check before warranty.When i given the complaint they have not taken my words seriously and not even rectified the problem.Before giving the bike for servicing i think Royal Enfield service centre(sannath nagar) is best for customer service but now as my opinion the quality of servicing is poor so far.
So i want to complaint to file this complaint this complaint to consumer court to make justice for my concern.

With Sincerly,
M.A.K.KIRAN ALLAM,
ASSISTNAT MANAGER,
HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA ENG
PNONE NO:[protected]
VEHICLE NO:AP28 DU6888
My problem had been solved.Thanks to ROYAL ENFILED management(sannatnagar brannch) for a quick response. After i had given complaint...the manager of the concerned branch make a phone call to me and asked the problem and he took the necessary steps to get solved the problem. Finally, i'm happy for the immediate response and service by the management(sannatnagar branch)

[Sep 16, 2014] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0